• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Made My own Desk !!! - for ~$125!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks man! i definitely appreciate the input
Ill have to post some pictures, but I just purchased some Audio-Technica ATH-A700s and a ATH-A2 Headphone amp, they are some of the cleanest sounds ive EVER heard!

new to the forums and was saw your set up thats crazy great job on the pc
i have the same exact case jus and ugly yellow.

i drilled out the rivets on the top and bottom panels and reversed the doors,
so the powersupply and dvd is on the bottom have 5 1/4 trays that house the
hd's
cause i have myu desk set up a little like yours with my tower directly in front of me .

Attachments

• my rig wc.jpg
    my rig wc.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 501
Well, since this thread has been resurrected. Have you considered staining the wood and rounding the edges on the front as well? I think even a clear coat on it would look good, or maybe some sort of a light stain would bring out more of the grain. And sanding the front edges round would give it more of a finished look.

Just some thoughts. Looks great though!

It happens sometimes.

Some good (stuff) is hard to resist not to reply to. Now, lets see if autolex84 replies with an update. :D I forgot about this thread.

im here, and very busy, but yeah, the desk is still raw wood for now, I still am in the process of making a few things for it, then it will be stained with a light stain and seal coat.

might as well work on the shelving pieces whenever we help bryan with his...if we already have to get saws out and make a mess no reason not to make a bigger mess...

Back