Best board for 2.0 GHz P4

I'm building a new system trying to figure out the best processor/motherboard combo for it. I already have an AMD system and looking to build a nice Intel system. Preferably a board/bios that you can over clock. I was pleased with my last Intel system...CUSL2-C with 800Mhz PII. I liked the board. I've been away from the Intel boards for a while and looking for some advice or opinions. Anything I should look for when piecing this system together? Are there different size processors in the P4 family? Which is the best? Should I go for DDR or Rambus board? So many questions...so little knowledge. Thanks

10 Year Badge
    For the socket 478 P-4 there are really only 2 choices if you want to use the 450 chipset and RDRAM: Abit TH7-II or Asus P4T.
    Last edited by batboy; 10-30-01 at 10:14 AM.
    2600K, Asus P8P67 Deluxe, 2X2GB G.Skill Pi PC3-2133, PC & Cooling 750W
    watercooled: Eheim 1048 pump, Swiftech Apogee GTX and 2X120mm rad
    FS020 case, OCZ SSD, Sapphire HD 6950, Acer X241W 24" widescreen

Most people have the Asus P4T
    Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?

Lawrence: No. No, man. ****, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.