• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally some recognition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This dude been on the screen savers & attack of the show & call for help, and so on, Pretty danm near every show that deals with games and or computers, I for one think hes a jack off not sure why mybe his attatiued

My opinion:
I would love to be in this guys shoes. Professional video game player or professional athlete, the guy gets paid for doing what he loves to do. You are talking about a few hundred thousand dollars a year cash in the bank. I say in the bank because his sponsors pay for absolutely everything else: Food, Hotels, Transportation. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if they paid for his health and car insurance. The kid gets straight up cash in the bank for simply fragging people in FPS's... I give him all the props, he deserves it.

Dom

I could care less for the guy. I do give him his props though. The Zalman products with his name on them are pretty sweet looking.

Ok people, stop saying OMG HE PLAYS GAMES AND LAYS ON HIS *** ALL DAY OMG!!

He does other thigns. Its like every other job ever. You play games when your at work then he goes home and maybe hangs with his friends, goes to the gym, bikes WHO KNOWS!!

Jeez...

Personally, I don't want to be and can't be a professional because I can't be tied to one game (or one genre). I need diversity. I do give him props, but I'm with Enablingwolf on this one.

On another note, he doesn't just sit on his *** and play games all day. If you read he does get out of the house and play other sports and I think it says he trains.

Lets just say...

Compared to him, I suck :).

Heck, compared to bimbo the monkey clown I suck :p.

I'd rather make money doing something I love.. programming :).

voo>fatal1ty

I know I've put in my 2 cents before on fatal1ty, but some people think if you have anything negative to say about him you're instantly jealous. So I'll leave at this, fatal1ty is a big time sore loser and if you've watched anything on him you'd realize that. Nothing wrong with that, but realistically VOO seems like he games regardless of the money & cares more about the community. Either way any hype over videogames is always a 1 up for PC Gamers as console is really stepping it down a notch on sales.

I kinda respect anyone who is the best at what they do. Even more I respect anyone who can earn a very good living doing something they love. Never been able to figure out how to do that myself, I make a good living but never in a job I loved. :)

Sure hate to see any flaming in this forum its the thing I like most about OC forums. :confused:

voo didn't play painkiller for the fun of the game. He used to but after a few bad patches the game wasn't fun anymore and basically everyone just played it for the money in the cpl world tour. Note how literally noone plays the game now. Theres about a total of 30 servers internationally

Back