• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay Sticky [Post Screenshots and links]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Now watch what happens; all those people who've had videos of their kids freaking out on Christmas shown on America's Funniest Home Videos will start putting up the old toys with "shown in video on national tv" attached to them in hopes of hittin' the big bucks.

MadMan007 said:
Anyone who wants to could just say 'Hey I'm the N64 kid and I'm selling it.'

Yeah but hes got some good pictures of him and his sister that look extremely close to the kids in the video. I woudlnt doubt if it really was the kid

I like his newegg AMD shirt he should be selling that, to bad I already have two of them from ordering on newegg.

How do any of those pics show his leetness? No screen caps or anything of importance or scoreboards to speak of.\

edit: darn you cant return the item...

BossBorot said:
I like his newegg AMD shirt he should be selling that, to bad I already have two of them from ordering on newegg.

How do any of those pics show his leetness? No screen caps or anything of importance or scoreboards to speak of.\

edit: darn you cant return the item...

HELLO!?!? Did you see how many 3's he used in leetness?! That shows his skill right there! :)

Back