• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For memory, this is what I usually get..

For Power: this is good but I usually purchase for Me: this PSU, I have never had problems with these,
but there are some people that would differ :D

as far as motherboards: Frys Elextronics has these on sale sometimes. Usually they don't include
the Windows XP and the price is around $69-79.

If you were to look around and mix/match mobos with the
right processor, you can do well for around $120-150 per
layer, AMD or Intel :) but then again that is the way the
ghetto does it :p

ok well if you geys pic out the parts for 3 layers than i can put all that tord team 32
so i got 400-500 and it would help is there was a harddrive just a cheep one

it would rilly help if i could get a compleet list and i can only get one mobo from frys

I get away with ordering every other day when I get those, no problem. the rest has been listed, Switch, PSU's, Ram, Even Video. Easy to assemble and easier to run! :)

you can use your main rig to host the TFTPD Server for the 'Windowless windows' folding :D the darn thing is just so easy.

ya well i just got $1000 so ya i think just order the mobo and cpu from frys like 7 (one each day) and some cheep ddr ram and some powersupplys and i can run them off a sever ha so at clock it will be 12.7 ghz i hope to oc each of them to atlest 2.5 so il have 17 ghz running for 32

michaelpi said:
ya well i just got $1000 so ya i think just order the mobo and cpu from frys like 7 (one each day) and some cheep ddr ram and some powersupplys and i can run them off a sever ha so at clock it will be 12.7 ghz i hope to oc each of them to atlest 2.5 so il have 17 ghz running for 32

Nice! that'll make your ppd skyrocket :thup:

Back