• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

***Volt Mod's For AsRock SataII***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm there isn't a south bridge mod yep. I noticed OCHungry has south bridge multiplier set to auto. I use 800 4x when I use 249x12 for both the south bridge and the north bridge, perhaps I ought to use 1000 5x or auto for the south bridge. I must double check my voltages too ..

RAA said:
Hmm there isn't a south bridge mod yep. I noticed OCHungry has south bridge multiplier set to auto. I use 800 4x when I use 249x12 for both the south bridge and the north bridge, perhaps I ought to use 1000 5x or auto for the south bridge. I must double check my voltages too ..

RAA,

For your information, my preferred and recommended voltage settings for each is:

VLDT NB: ~1.25 - 1.28
VDIMM: 2.900
VDT: 2.185

These are from OC's suggestions. As you know my biggest problem from the beginning was vdimm on this board. That is now fixed and OC made a few other volt mods to accompany the increased vdimm. I never had a problem with vcore, I don't overclock high enough from what the board offers and just run stock cooling anyhow. I use 800 x 4 for both NB and SB.

While my NB boots to varying voltages from time to time, it's not really a problem since I know about it and check it often and on occasion use his adjustment if needed. I posted questions on this in the Volt Modding forum because I was concerned what was a max safe voltage for the NB. I'm well under any danger areas for stock cooling. I'm getting off topic, sorry..............

Back