• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Too bad there's no futuremark approved drivers for my x1900xtx. (Benches inside).

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually the drivers that came with the cards are WHQL & FM Approved. The problem is FM is too lazy and has not updated the ORB to recognize X1900 yet, once they do that we can submit any score run with those drivers.

runsalone said:
Stock cooling on my x1900xtx, xp-90c + vantec 92mm tornado on the opty.

Hi all, I Agree on that Futuremark is a bit lazy but atleast they got our cards in the system now but 6.2 is not aproved yet. I have a pretty good score but it ain't approved yet so I'm currently on spot 13 for X1900XTX owners in the "world" with stock speeds on my 1900. That leads me to a question for you all but for runsalone in particular.
The program called "overclocker" that I can see on your screendump. Where can I get it and where did it came from? I have tried ATITool but it ain't working nicely with my combination of MB and VGA (see sig).
So if anyone could hand me a link for that program or even perhaps send it to me I would be happy to hand a helping hand back in some way I can.

3DMark06

I found it and am currently testing the maximum speed for the core at stock voltage.
I got it up to 735 and stable through 3DMark06.
Is 735 considered good or medium?

Last edited:
On Water guys run it up to the max, 1.575v. 1.5v is no problem at all for people not wanting to get too crazy with it.

I'm familier with overclocking over all. Heck, I'm a good overclocker but bumping the voltage on VGA's is new to me since it required a voltmod before and I never got to it then.

What kind of temperature increase can anyone expect from running 1.5 instead of 1.2?
Bumping voltage on mems? Are that the same? I'm guessing I should be extra careful there since I'm not on water on those...yet! I only got heatsinks to cool them.

Oh and thanks El<(')>Maxi for helping out here...

Never ran on H2O, but I did run 1.5v on the stock cooling. Peak loaded wa around 65. Yes memory voltage helps, 2.2v VDD works good for me and I have bare uncooled Ram IC's.

NP, glad I can help a fellow overclocker :)

Hey El<(')>Maxi, its you!?!?! I know you so to speak.
I'm badly chasing for a top ten spot on the ORB for all X1900XTX and you are currently no1 with 7000 score.
I got a blisting 6670 with my card but with CPU at 2.6 and mems at 260. I can do 2.8 / 280 and a little more tweaking on the VGA so beware *smile*

Knowing maxi anything other than 01 or maybe 03 he ran it just becuase and then got back to the fun stuff. So I would venture he also has quite abit left in his setup. Anyway nice job so far hope you break 7k.

Back