• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case For Custom Phase Setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adamwinn

What case (model/brand) do you suggest/have you used for setting up a phase system?
I gave my brother my Lian-Li PC-75 for his watercooled setup, leaving me with the factory Vapochill Classic case.

Wouldn't be a problem really, except that my vapochill case is missing both side panels, the top panel and the front panel :bang head but hey, it was only $200 on eBay ^_^

I've had to 'adjust' it a bit to get the evap to reach my cpu. With the original configuration of the vapochill, the evap wasn't even close to reaching my proc. I think it has more to do with my motherboard than anything - Neo2 Platinum

So ya- I like the idea of building a shelf on the bottom and mounting the compressor et cetera below the motherboard (similar to the current thread with a Lian-Li project) I just don't want to have to buy another Lian-Li- $200 for a case is crazy the first time. I don't think I can do it again :shrug:

Back