• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-= Get Your Volt Mods Here! =-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The quest continues!!!

Just wanted say thx to Doc. I hav successfully applied the same mod that you showed for the AK31 to two different (KT3 Ultra2 & a NEO2-P) boards and hav gotten huge gains in not only speed, but in stability also! I thought I had finally hit the wall(2ghz) on the 1700XP/KT3 machine, but i'm on it now @2350 totally stable! Many forums clear out their old posts and lose info that is invaluabe to folks like myself that are still working with older hardware. OC forums ROCK! :attn:

Is there one for an Asus P4P800 SE that I can getplease and thank you?

EDIT: refering to the droop mod

Last edited:
M4D said:
I need to get my hands on some of these SMD Grabbers /Test Clips :D admitedly there for my 9800pro but i thought
i should post here due to the fact that they are very hard to find in the uk :( for some people.

If anyone knows where i can get my hands on some preferably the smallest you have ever seen :D please would you post
some links for me and for anyone in the uk really, And thanks in advance ;).

"EDIT"
I have however found some at maplin uk store so heres something for all the uk people having a hard time finding them.
But please would you share anywhere else you may know of if there is such a place that sells them for the uk people.

Here you go: http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/module.asp?CartID=040709074529590&moduleno=5660&Products=2

Does anyone know of anywhere else that sells these SMD Grabbers /Test Clips for uk people?

Does anyone here know how to voltmod the Asus P4T533 mainboard? The above link from Fizz3 (http://www.thenakedreview.com/index....=82&showpage=3) doesn't work anymore; www.thenakedreview.com seems to be under construction or down entirely. To prevent confusion: I'm not talking about the P4T533-C, but the non-C version (sometimes called P4T533-R, although that's not the official name). Hope you can help me out, thanks in advance!

Hi.

i dont know if there is allready mods for ABIT AW9D-MAX
i put some pics of some mods i found

Vcore.

VCore_mod_3_jpg.jpg

Vdimm

aw9_vdimm.jpg

Vmch

aw9_vmch.jpg

booster mod (droop mod for vmch)

aw9_vmch_booster.jpg

Vfsb

aw9_vfsb.jpg

Source

Need HELP! My 680i LT Vcore limited to 1.55v

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and need some help. I have a EVGA 680I LT motherboard and a Intel E6850 CPU. I can set MoBo bios vcore to max of 1.6v but end up with 1.55v. I did a 1.6v Pad mod to the CPU but motherboard still only go's to 1.55v. I tried flashing the BIO's to a normal 680i BIOS, no dice. At 1.55v I,m stuck at 4ghz and load temp is only 44c. I WANT MORE.

Any help would be deeply appreciated,
Mike AKA JoeWho

JoeWho said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and need some help. I have a EVGA 680I LT motherboard and a Intel E6850 CPU. I can set MoBo bios vcore to max of 1.6v but end up with 1.55v. I did a 1.6v Pad mod to the CPU but motherboard still only go's to 1.55v. I tried flashing the BIO's to a normal 680i BIOS, no dice. At 1.55v I,m stuck at 4ghz and load temp is only 44c. I WANT MORE.

Any help would be deeply appreciated,
Mike AKA JoeWho

i'm new gere too. heheh

your MoBo max bios voltage is 1.55 or 1.60??? in bios the voltage is higher but when windows is loaded there is allways a drop. so maybe its normal you set 1.60 in BIOS and in windows you read 1.55. Same happens when you stress cpu.

i'm saying this because i think i didnt understand very well your statment. my english is not perfect, so maybe i'm missunderstanding what you said. But maybe i'm not saying anything you dont know... ;)

i've found this post in EVGA foruns. is it yours????? it's very similar to yours. if it isnt your's maybe you should follow it. maybe you can find something there in no time...

Hey everyone,
I'm sure this will void your warrenty, and I'm NOT responsible if something go's wrong. I issue started when I bought my new E6850 CPU. I have a Swiftech Watercooling setup that ROCKS and I had maxed the CPU out at 3.9ghz. The max vcore on the LT is 1.6v but you really only get 1.55v. For most people this is fine.

I first tried to volt mod the CPU using a pad mod. NO DICE still max 1.55v. I then tried to flash the standard 680i BIOS, again NO DICE. Then as a last resort I flashed a older 680i BIOS and what do you know it worked. :) Now I was able to update to the new standard 680i BIOS. Now I have more voltage than I need. And my E6850 is stable at 4.1ghz. The old BIOS'es for the 680i standard are still around so if you feel lucky, go for it.

EVGA ROCKS

in evga foruns

Back