• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eve Online [OCForums Corporation in here]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really haven't played much for over a year now sadly. Though one day I would love to come back. Would of loved to get Dust 514 for the X360 to get back into it but guess that is not coming there just PS3.

If I had time I probably would get back into it but it really chewed up time playing it and don't have that luxury any more to many projects. Or other games I want to play.

So do we have 1 unified OC corp in game? Lets go take the drone lands we'll pull a GSF on em, except we over clock so we can all run 15 accounts at the same time and own :)

We used to have a Corp in game, but it's fell into disuse as far as I can tell. I created the Corp and after a long time handed it over and the guy who was in charge has disappeared in game. We do have a channel though, "ocforums" for anyone off the forums to join in.

We're all floating around in different areas. Quite often we're red to each other which makes things interesting. Join the "ocforums" channel, hang around, people have drifted away.

EVE usually fails to hold my interest for more than a couple of months at a time - I love it but I hate it...

EVE usually fails to hold my interest for more than a couple of months at a time - I love it but I hate it...

Sounds similar to me.

Though my excuse is I love playing it but have not time to really do anything cool in it (no good set blocks of time). So keeps me limited to what I can actually do.

Was looking forward to Dust514 til I heard its only a PS3 title, and well no PS3 :/

I only ever ran one account - since I was noob for so many years (on and off playing) I ended up wasting time on industrial/mining and then battleships.

As many times as I seriously consider playing EvE, I can't possibly find the time :(

As many times as I seriously consider playing EvE, I can't possibly find the time :(

Its usually hit or miss for me, every time they release a major expansion it looks and sounds major, but usually ends up being minor.

Planetary Expansion and development rings a bell, turns out that was just a simplified Farmville with EVE's GUI and a ridiculous waste of time.:facepalm:

Hey all, I'm playing again after a several year hiatus.
Come join me... I started from scratch. Character is Rellyk Tyrol (or account ian.wheat, can't remember which you use in this game.)

I got back in because I got DUST 514 for free x_x

EVE Online is an amazing game. Best MMO I've ever played. If you are a sci fi fan or a fan of space themed stuff, I'd say it's a must play.

Anyone still playing this game?

I tried it a few years ago, but stopped playing when the trial ran out due to lack of money since still in school.

Should I get back into it?

Back