• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$1.00 Gf2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hexen said:
Heh i'm not a real smart guy or nothing but,$1.00 for $150.00+ Video card? lol nah :p $1.00 !

They start the auction at $1.00 but some idiot will end up paying more than the card is worth. Right now the bidding is at 41 bucks. You could bid it up to about 60 bucks and watch everyone else run it up even higher. ;)

"THE NEWEST AND THE LATEST AGP Graphic CARD"

LOL!!

sorry, but that card is worth maybe $50 on pricewatch, its at $41 now with 2 days to go.....i bet ya someone pays $70 for that.

and is it the latest agp graphics card? far from it, the gf2 mx200 performs about on par with a tnt2 ultra.

If you're looking for a basic video card to browse and play some golden oldie games, an MX200 is perfect (I just sold my spare 8Meg ATi card for a tenner).

If you care about 3DMark scores, it's not the card for you.......

mx-6* said:
It's not quite that bad dude.

uh, yeah it is...benchmarks show its about the same as a tnt2 ultra. its not a very good card, severely limited in memory bandwidth so it cannot pump out any decent frames.

i heard this on the radio one day.

a man bid 2000 dollars on ebay for an auction under the discription.

"big screen tv, great picture"

he recieved a picture of a big screen tv.

money well spent:D

Quizno said:

uh, yeah it is...benchmarks show its about the same as a tnt2 ultra. its not a very good card, severely limited in memory bandwidth so it cannot pump out any decent frames.

Im happy with my mx200! and at 1024x768 32 bit i get 2189 in 3dmark... its not all that bad

drdingo21 said:

Im happy with my mx200! and at 1024x768 32 bit i get 2189 in 3dmark... its not all that bad

yes but you see, there are more important things than 3Dmark, for playing games i would pick a Voodoo 3 3000 over an Mx200, and a KyroII(64$), or a Radeon LE (51$) and both of these cards are almost twice as fast as an mx200(40$)........its not worth the money.....the Voodoo3 is a much better deal (24$).....

You are on crack. The Ge Force 2 MX creams the Voodoo 5500 so how do you really think a 3000 would hold up?

Quizno, I told you that it wasn't that bad but you wouldn't listen.

Proof:

q3fast800.gif

q3norm1024.gif

q3norm1024.gif

q3norm1024.gif

q3high1024.gif

And those results were with one of the first MX cards on the market over a year ago!
;)

hm, I think the old MX is better than the MX200, and I believe this thread is about the MX200, why put a regular MX's benchie?

mx-6* said:
You are on crack. The Ge Force 2 MX creams the Voodoo 5500 so how do you really think a 3000 would hold up?

Quizno, I told you that it wasn't that bad but you wouldn't listen.

And those results were with one of the first MX cards on the market over a year ago!
;)

Your proof is nonsense. A regular MX kills an Mx-200.

MX-200s are junk. I had one (cuz of false advertising but whatever) and I know they are incredibly crappy. I liked my Diamond TNT2 better than that mx-200. I sold it off and got this LE for less money (got it used) and it doubles the speed of the mx-200.

Another thing, the MX doesn't 'cream' a Voodoo 5500. The 5500 is still one of the best cards for picture quality and FSAA. I would take a 5500 over a GTS, let alone an MX anyday.

crack my friend, is something i will never touch and as has been pointed out an MX200 is much worse than an MX....also i agree with Zuck, the video quality of the 5500 is unbeaten, fps isnt everything, why would you really care when a TNT2Ultra or a Voodoo3 can or even a rage Fury Pro can run any game out there at this time?(granted you have a decent cpu).....why dont you buy yourself an mx200 and ill use my Rage Fury Pro (dad's comp) and well see who has a better visual experience and gaming experience in say....max payne?

Passive cooling...??...... no thank you! no DDR??!?!?! WTF!!!! Again ! no thank you

Back