• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sjaak said:
Tomorrow afternoon! Clan practice @ our ranked server @ 64.34.205.213:16567!
I would like to officially anounce that I am back in action. Tim, I will talk to you on MSn but I am back again playing. =]

Best practice ever!

Vent makes a ton difference, but next time lets not let diehrd on our vent channel while he's on the other team, although I was in the same position for awhile. lol

right, i feel like such a stupid idiot.. my mic was muted and i didnt find out till the end of the pratice.. :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Anyways, anyone who wants to jump on vent for a bit and play ...i wouldnt mind.. everyones left.. :rolleyes:

godofgorks said:
Best practice ever!

Vent makes a ton difference, but next time lets not let diehrd on our vent channel while he's on the other team, although I was in the same position for awhile. lol

Yes we had a good time :D

More people to ventrilo now, thats all we need.

Well, the couple times I did jump on the server, no one was there. Anyway, I ended up joining a different clan. Thanks for the consideration

Me and Rhino worked on the server a bit yesterday...

- TK punish disabled
- Nose & Free cam enabled
- server messages, url's and logos fixed

:)

Won't be making it this week. Three midterms in the next 3 days and I'm starting from scratch on two of them basically. See you guys next week...

hotrod469 said:
Any thing new going on? Any comments for sundays game?
I was there late but we had a good session. We had some talented players (and so/so me)! We won a few rounds once we were all on the same team. I would like to see more squad organization/delegation so we can start to do the team thing.

For example form two squads with four people instead of one with six and one with two. And in those squads have deligated kit roles. I played support in Mashtur <sp?> with some anti-tanks so I could give out ammo and we had a pretty good run. It would have been be good to have a medic in that squad too to keep us alive and going. If we can get squads built up with complimentary kits then I think we could be a force to recon with.

Of course we can still have fun rounds where we all do our own thing because it still has to be fun. I'm just wanting the "well-oiled-machine/Clan" feel too.
Sjaak said:
Everyone join ventrilo! (or teamspeak, wherever most of us are).
I wish I could but I'm at work right now. You must be on spring break?

Everyone join ventrilo! (or teamspeak, wherever most of us are).
OK I will join ventrio this week.
I had fun Sunday a few games were great, did anybody get stuck in one spot in vehivles, it happend to me fore times (must be the new patch).​

I recall the MEC car getting stuck on the bridge outside of the Mosc <sp?> on the Mastur City map. I also had some strange graphics glitches, couldn't see like a bunch of flat planes. I thought it might be my video card overclock for the graphics. But the vehicle issue is something else because we all saw it.

O

What's up guys. I recently been busy moving. Now that I'm all set up I will be able to start joinging the practice. Can someone provide me with the time and ip addy. Thanks. Also I see you guys will be using Ventrilo. I'll need to learn how to use it. See you then.

oner8214 said:
What's up guys. I recently been busy moving. Now that I'm all set up I will be able to start joinging the practice. Can someone provide me with the time and ip addy. Thanks. Also I see you guys will be using Ventrilo. I'll need to learn how to use it. See you then.

The server IP is on the first page of the sticky and the ventrillo info can be found following this link: http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=4351771&postcount=14

O

Back