• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think I'm going to be able to be in the BF2 clan. Yesterday I got on (If you noticed the name Digital_Addict, that was me) I lagged a lot and then got booted for having a 400+ ping.

went there first time, i was having fun. It's funny later on after the practice hour, about 4 of us still playing.

Okay people listen up...

Poor show at todays practice (4/23). The past weeks were fine with a full server but what was wrong today? If you have problems with the times or anything else clan-wise, please let me know!

Over 30 people said they'd be interested in a clan back in december/january - where did that audience go? Join us next week!

Sjaak said:
Over 30 people said they'd be interested in a clan back in december/january - where did that audience go? Join us next week!

I'll try and be there, I wanted to be there last Saturday. But now that it's spring everyone is going to be outside.

BTW yesterday I managed to get my Navy Cross and Air Combat Medal. :)

i just remembered i played on ur server and added it to my favs coz it was good.....must join practise sometime. sounds fun.

Sunday May 7th:

Average show (5 - 6 OCG members, full server), but 4 guys on ventrilo and quite a bit of (effective!) teamwork. Thanks everyone for coming and see you next week!

when do you guys normally play on the server? I would like to play with some OCF guys if you don't mind, but I haven't seen anyone in the server yet.

custom90gt said:
when do you guys normally play on the server? I would like to play with some OCF guys if you don't mind, but I haven't seen anyone in the server yet.

If I'm on during the week I'll be on Xfire as Owenator. May not be on our server but your welcome to play with me anyway.

We are going to try to have an additional practice this Sat from 2-6PM EST if you are free. Otherwise we'll be having practice on Sun from 2-6PM EST.

OCG Clan Ranked Server:
64.34.205.213:16567
OCG Ventrillo Server:
clear1.nrgservers.net port 3505

Owenator said:
We are going to try to have an additional practice this Sat from 2-6PM EST if you are free. Otherwise we'll be having practice on Sun from 2-6PM EST.

I'll be there with my pink party dress on, just call me a sissy and see how many times I kill yah. In fact, I will find a way to due you in with the engineers wrench!

ME:
bringit.gif
You:
die.gif

ME:
viking.gif
You:
surrender.gif

ME:
blaster.gif
You:
rip.gif

Silversinksam said:
I'll be there with my pink party dress on, just call me a sissy and see how many times yah kill me. In fact, you will find a way to do me in with the engineers wrench! You:
bringit.gif
ME:
die.gif

you:
viking.gif
ME:
surrender.gif

You:
blaster.gif
ME:
^^^
<Edited for accuracy :p>

If you wear pink it'll be much easier to see you. I would suggest a more subdued color.

You know I just realized that you can't spell sissy without "sss".:eek:

Last edited:
Owenator said:
If you wear pink it'll be much easier to see you. I would suggest a more subdued color.

Still going to wear my pink dress and ruby red slippers as well. When your almost dead waiting to respawn, if you look up my dress I will be forced to turn on my A game and kill yah again.
nunchucks.gif

Owenator said:
^^^
<Edited for accuracy :p>

You know I just realized that you can't spell sissy without "sss".:eek:

Now I really have to kill you... Expect a TNT enima and worse on Sat.

Silversinksam said:
Still going to wear my pink dress and ruby red slippers as well. When your almost dead waiting to respawn, if you look up my dress I will be forced to turn on my A game and kill yah again.
nunchucks.gif

Now I really have to kill you... Expect a TNT enima and worse on Sat.

So I guess now is a bad time to ask for a different rank title? :eek: :)

BTW Usually the [OCG]/OCF people all play on the same side. And we kick for excessive team kills. :attn: :)

Owenator said:
If I'm on during the week I'll be on Xfire as Owenator. May not be on our server but your welcome to play with me anyway.

OCG Clan Ranked Server:
64.34.205.213:16567
OCG Ventrillo Server:
clear1.nrgservers.net port 3505

right on. Unfortunatly I work saturday so I won't be able to make it then, but I'll aim for sunday. I'll also try to hit you up on xfire sometime.

Owenator said:
So I guess now is a bad time to ask for a different rank title? :eek: :)

BTW Usually the [OCG]/OCF people all play on the same side. And we kick for excessive team kills. :attn: :)

I took the liberty of 'fixing' your user title
beatdeadhorse.gif

Silversinksam said:
I took the liberty of 'fixing' your user title
beatdeadhorse.gif

Hey! I thought this was a DIY site?! Not a DITY (Do It To You)!!

LOL

That title was awesome!!

Back