• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sjaak

NOTICE: SERVER IP CHANGED

OverClockedGamerz Battlefield 2 Clan

The Battlefield 2 clan is finally taking shape and after a succesful first practice on sunday, february 12th we are getting ready to start practicing every week from now on. Whether you are a hardened veteran looking for action or a newbie looking for a friendly atmosphere to experience the joy of real tactical gameplay, everyone is welcome.

Some useful links:

Battlefield 2 Forum Section
General forum section about Battlefield 2, with information, links and announcements.

Battlefield 2 Private Forum Section
Private Battlefield 2 forum section for clan members. Discuss the game, the clan and everything else happening on the inside. If you register and are granted acces, you can take part in all the really interesting chatter ;)

Our RANKED server is always online at IP 72.36.222.237:16567, you are welcome to jump in anytime. Ventrilo voicechat can be found at clear1.nrgservers.net port 3505

Official practice times are every Sunday, per timezome being as follows:

14:00 - 18:00 / 2:00PM - 6:00PM EST (usa east coast)
13:00 - 17:00 / 1:00PM - 5:00PM CST (usa middle)
12:00 - 16:00 / 12:00PM - 4:00PM MST (usa west coast)
11:00 - 15:00 / 11:00AM - 3:00PM PST (usa pacific)
19:00 - 23:00 / 7:00PM - 11:00PM GMT (great britain, portugal)
20:00 - 24:00 / 8:00PM - 12:00PM GMT + 1 (central europe, south africa)

Hope to see you all soon at the next practice. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post at the forum here and we will respond as soon as we can.

Regards,

Tim (Sjaak / Turbo_McK), and everyone else working to get this off the ground

Last edited:
Stuck by JoT due to a significant lack of Oni.

When i say be there i mean you know .... like come by sometime and maybe we will BE THERE as well .. you know Like Sunday at the specified time .. i'm sorry if it seemed like a directive. I would never presume to tell anyone what to do .. i am not the boss of you or anything ... can i do anything to apologize maybe ? Hey wanna a pop tart ?

:beer:

god i crack me up .... feel free to slap me online Sunday afternoon :p

Hey i was wondering about a practice every once in a while on Sat. cause a lot of times im off on Sun. and cant get on. Well just felt like puttin that up there tell me if thats ok.

ok, guys lets get ready.

in just around 10 hours we meet to play. so if your still up, get to sleep.. or have a nap. we need people to turn out at this. Last weekend people didnt start showing up till 2-3 hours after it started. (when i had to leave) so, pass this on to everyone with bf2, everyones welcome, so we can PLAY.

yea im in right now. To foreworn(sp?) I am not good at air vehicles and thats all i have to say. Im a medic! peace

We now have a RANKED server online at 64.34.205.213:16567, i repeat a RANKED server.

Also, the ventrilo information has been posted in the private BF2 section at www.overclockedgamerz.com, so if you want to participate, sign up there!

Last edited:
Sjaak said:
We now have a RANKED server online at 64.34.205.213:16567, i repeat a RANKED server.

Also, the ventrilo information has been posted in the private BF2 section at www.overclockedgamerz.com, so if you want to participate, sign up there!

Ohh saweet!! Sjaak, check OCG paypal...... You have some PP from [email protected], notmuch but for NOW it's a help. Posted in the OCG BF:2 OCG thread! My ingame name is TurboCool510 -- rank:Master Sergeant.

Last edited:
Practice times remain the same..i might have to change them a bit in the future if everyone agrees but first i want to see the turnout on the ranked server.

I thought I saw a thread saying your server was being taken down, is that still true? What is the status of this clan? I'm relatively new to the forums, but I'm looking for people to play with when my bro in law and sister's bf can't or won't play.

Anyway, I'm a little interested and wouldn't mind checking things out if things are still going on.

Back