• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
O my , how'd I miss this thread . :eek: :bang head

I'll try and make the next practice and maybe drag my brother along with ( BC2 name = w00ps-1 ; brothers = gregfish43 ) . :cool:

O my , how'd I miss this thread . :eek: :bang head

I'll try and make the next practice and maybe drag my brother along with ( BC2 name = w00ps-1 ; brothers = gregfish43 ) . :cool:
I don't think we are really 'practicing' again. I'd be up for an OCF BF2 reunion! :thup:

I still have BF2 and the expansions installed but haven't started it up for a few months.

Now where did I put that OCF/OCG mailing list? ;)

EDIT: Found the list! last edited in June 2006. lol! I think I still have you in my Xfire. I should start using that again.

I'd be in too.. i play off/on when everything else I want to do just stops amusing me.. Im under the bf2 name Tharghan.. east cost time

I don't think we are really 'practicing' again. I'd be up for an OCF BF2 reunion! :thup:

I still have BF2 and the expansions installed but haven't started it up for a few months.

Now where did I put that OCF/OCG mailing list? ;)

EDIT: Found the list! last edited in June 2006. lol! I think I still have you in my Xfire. I should start using that again.

Lol , oopsie 2006 thread ..... :eek: . I think my brain was thinking Bad Company 2 vs Battlefield 2 ( maybe I need new(er) glasses too :eh?: )

Yeh I still have ya on my xfire list Owen :cool: , along with some of the other old OCG members from way back when ; heh heh . Now if we can only get a Bad Company 2 clan REALLY going , or just some same time game play squaded up (as I think that too was tried/started awhile back) ; I could probably get into that . :salute:

Back