• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T2500 Yonah socket 478 at the Egg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So are there ANY motherboards available that would be compatible with Yonah? I'm looking for reasons to go Intel, you suckas should be able to help me out.

kiyoshilionz said:
So are there ANY motherboards available that would be compatible with Yonah? I'm looking for reasons to go Intel, you suckas should be able to help me out.

Iirc there is 1 or 2 desktop board made that were released in Asia, but they sold out instantaneously. We are still waiting for someone to release a board or an adapter in EU/NA.

kiyoshilionz said:
Asus (mATX), Aopen (ATX) and Gigabyte (ATX) all has a desktop mobo for Yonah. however, none is available anywhere tho....

my GF who's visiting HK is going to check and see if she can find me the Aopen board over there 'cos she said her dad told her it's out over there already..... can't wait, can't wait.....

LandShark said:
Asus (mATX), Aopen (ATX) and Gigabyte (ATX) all has a desktop mobo for Yonah. however, none is available anywhere tho....

my GF who's visiting HK is going to check and see if she can find me the Aopen board over there 'cos she said her dad told her it's out over there already..... can't wait, can't wait.....

That might make a very efficient foldin' rig :D

Let me know if you get to try it out.

pscout said:
That might make a very efficient foldin' rig :D

Let me know if you get to try it out.
you bet pete!! ;) I'm really itchy to try it out (I can say I'm "done" with Presler), gonna be a nice, quiet & cold upgrade for my HTPC along with dual video card support (I only play game on my 50" HDTV) I might even get a core duo lappy soon too as I've just sold my P-M 1.8 Dell.... :D

cant seem to find any mention of the yonah board from asus, went to the tw and cn sites.... anyone got some links with pics of the 3 boards by anychance?

Evilsizer said:
cant seem to find any mention of the yonah board from asus, went to the tw and cn sites.... anyone got some links with pics of the 3 boards by anychance?
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=89403

they are not on the manufacturer's web site b/c it is not released nor announced yet!!

p.s. latest news for me from HK, my GF "might" find (the LAST) ONE Aopen 975 Yonah board for me!! :clap: will know tomorrow....

Back