• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Matrix-like Bug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Agashka

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Not my 400$ videocard that is not anymore on warrenty because i changed the cooling! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

whats could have happend? it done me that before but worked back ... what shall i do? is there anything i could do in the bios for fix that?

Same here. Looks like the video card. Had it happen to me when I overclocked it and apparently overheated. Does pretty much the same thing and crashes upon boot into windows.

i definetly suspect aftermarket cooling for the video card. try putting the stock back on and see what happens

Just a tip, but next time you put images online, link it to the full-size one, not the thumbnails.

Agashka said:
a Antec Smartpower 2.0 at 450W and some Zalman thermal

hmmm. Its unlikely that its your powersupply. Give it a reseat. If you got any paste anywhere on the videocard other than on the core itself, make sure you clean it off.

If you have as5, try that.

I had that happen when I built my rig back in september. You can even find the thread I made... I rma'd the video card, and when I got it back, I had the same problem. Turned out to be my motherboard - DFI Lanparty UT Ultra D. Dunno what caused it, but after getting it back from rma, pc worked fine.

That would be unethical. He broke it so the manufacturer shouldn't be responsible. Anyways, looks like you fuggered 'er up when you put on your aftermarket cooling. Either a short or maybe scratched the PCB/knocked off a small part. To be honest I agree with everyone above though, looks like your card is overheating.

Back