• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey mate, i rekon you could still make it alot neater with some cable ties and by running things closer to the mobo tray, keeping everything close as you can to the corners and bundling!

here is mine what do you think ?

SNC11780-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I really tried but the PSU cables are a bit stubborn in some spots. And it's a tight fit as well...

but I am pleased with what I got regardless.

imgp1136j.jpg

imgp1146l.jpg

Bottom mounted PSU has been a bit tricky because the ATX cable is rare long enough for a good cable management. Same thing with 12v 4/8 pins cable.

I like it. I had to look very closely to even tell the optical drive was plugged in, you did a fantastic job on that.

I'd rotate the CPU fan 180* and tuck the excess cable under the mobo though, with your excellent management elsewhere and the sleeving the fan wires stick out like a sore thumb.

Looks like it's the insides of an oven, pretty awesome really.
EXTREME burn in, computing at 5000*!

^^ i have the same case and it fits my i7 rig in there very snugly- perfect size for a gtx 260
i also had no idea a corsaid h50 would fit in there:)

Woo here's my system :3 specs are in sig...
This thing runs freaking cool, 32C idle, and 45C full load for CPU.. i have both 260s overclocked by about 15% and they don't get over 65C after an hour of crysis... :cool:

Also those wires look a lot worse than they really are ;)

Edit: Just noticed I have the same case as the guy above me lol! The storm scout is such a good case :D
photo.jpg

Back