• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like that pull fan you have on your HD cage. I especially like the cover you put over the cage to improve the air throughput.

But what is under that gray cover? Looks like vertical bars of some sort.

the grey cover is just the onyl piece of form i could find around the house, it just naturally looks like that :shrug: from the way it was made, i plan on getting something neater eventually
but when the tinted side panel is on you cant really tell its greyish foam

1xmattx1, nice job but I have a question. Is there a particular reason you've got your RAM mounted in a single channel rather than in dual channel? Unless I'm missing something, you'd get better performance (twice the memory bandwidth) if the dims were in sockets 1 and 3 rather than in 1 and 2.

1xmattx1, nice job but I have a question. Is there a particular reason you've got your RAM mounted in a single channel rather than in dual channel? Unless I'm missing something, you'd get better performance (twice the memory bandwidth) if the dims were in sockets 1 and 3 rather than in 1 and 2.

They are in dual channel.

My slots are:
2 Yellow Slots 1 & 2 (which are filled now)
2 orange Slot 3 & 4 (empty< which you can see them in the picture)

My First to slots are completely cover by my Mugen

Photo1102.jpg

Photo1104.jpg

Photo1107.jpg

Just finished putting everything in my new CM690. Still a little bit of work to be done. I never received a PCIe cable with my HX620 so I'm still waiting on that, and I want to put in SATA DVD and DVD burner drives. So the wiring isn't as good as I would like it to look yet. Let me know what you guys think.

nice front lcd panel whats that?:rock:

New build new pics

inside.jpg

and the backside

backside.jpg

Man it really needs to warm up so I can paint the inside black. This new build will look really nice once that's done (was planned that way, kept the black/red theme as much as possible)

wow thats neat!
are your sata ports behind the gpu?

Yeah, the first thing I though after putting the GPU in was, cool that'll hide the wires. Then it was crap I have to take this out now so I can plug them in:bang head

I also liked how the mobo came with black cables, now I realize you'll nver see them at all lol.

Is that the HAF 922 or another case? At first I thought it was the 932 but then I saw you only have 3 HDD slots.

this is my first build, been looking at cable management for a while, so i took about 8 hours, and busted it out, the video card if u can see it lol, is a geforce 210 untill fermi arrives, but i also painted the interior flat black and clips metallic silver, and ordered a sniper storm side panel window (10 bucks from the cooler master store) witch fits perfectly on my haf 922, so haf 922 owners pick it up!

and i replaced the red led fans with 2 cooler master blue led fans.

sorry for the quality of my camera its a blackberry!

i also messed up on the paint next to cd drive bays going to touch that up though
:bang head

Attachments

• IMG00172-20100211-1637.jpg
    IMG00172-20100211-1637.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,552
  • IMG00180-20100211-2013.jpg
    IMG00180-20100211-2013.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,546
  • IMG00212-20100217-1503.jpg
    IMG00212-20100217-1503.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 1,557
  • IMG00220-20100218-1832.jpg
    IMG00220-20100218-1832.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,546
  • IMG00214-20100218-1154.jpg
    IMG00214-20100218-1154.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,546
this is my first build, been looking at cable management for a while, so i took about 8 hours, and busted it out, the video card if u can see it lol, is a geforce 210 untill fermi arrives, but i also painted the interior flat black and clips metallic silver, and ordered a sniper storm side panel window (10 bucks from the cooler master store) witch fits perfectly on my haf 922, so haf 922 owners pick it up!

and i replaced the red led fans with 2 cooler master blue led fans.

sorry for the quality of my camera its a blackberry!

i also messed up on the paint next to cd drive bays going to touch that up though
:bang head
How did you figure out that side panel would fit?Now i want to paint the inside of my CM Sniper black like you did.But i have a Lancool PC-K62 that im gonna switch over to one of these days..lol

yea, some one from another forum had one on, i asked him, its a perfect fit for an haf 922 and it is made for a sniper storm. so either or. only 10 bucks!

btw i didnt even rivet or any of that, just masked what needed to be masked off, and krylon flat black!

Yeah i have the same window on my Sniper.$10 + shipping from CM.Maybe ill keep my Sniper and paint it black and sell my brand new still in the box PC-K62..Ive only had it 5 months now and I still havent switched out the parts

Back