• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally got around to finishing up my rig with new red hoses, cleaned up wiring a bit, and added some black felt to the back as it's too cold to paint anything here.

Red LEDs are strips I got cheap off eBay, $5 shipped for 2x 15 LEDs. I could never get a good picture taken of this at night with only LED lit up as it produced a lot of yellow spots.

Attachments

• DSC02381s.jpg
    DSC02381s.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,233
Was bored, and since I'm expecting water cooling next week, I decided to clean up my cables, looks much better now.

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

my first build

My first computer build. What yall think?

Attachments

• DSCF0124.jpg
    DSCF0124.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 1,177
  • DSCF0128.jpg
    DSCF0128.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 1,177
  • DSCF0131.jpg
    DSCF0131.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 1,172
Like Sniper very much. Dust filters everywhere, fan controller, case is incredible silent. My mechanical drive is the loudest component.

That 24-pin cable is really stiff, afraid to damage mobo connector if I bend it

This is a pic of my rig, it is still a work in progress though I still need a 3 pin fan cable splitter so I can run my last fan off of the fan controller instead of the mobo. I also need to re-sleeve some of the wires on my 24 pin connector. Oh and I am working on a better water cooling system than the lcwc that is in there atm, I get nice air flow though with all 8 fans going. And the power cable on the GPU is no longer visible I have it strapped under the GPU but it was pushed up in these pics and I didnt notice till later lol.

028.jpg
026.jpg
027.jpg
021.jpg
023.jpg

-VenoM-

You should make a sig.We are a very curious bunch and we like to see what your running.Oh by the way Welcome to OCF and thats a very nice rig you built for yourself.What size and make is your monitor?

Yup. VenoM, you definitely are running a pretty beast, and I agree with gigabit: we want to know what you are running. I for one want to know about that vertical row of shiny buttons on the right of your side panel.

Nothing too fancy in there, I am waiting for my next build to put in the fancy parts. Right now though...

i7 920 OC'd
gtx 295
12 gb RAM (I know its overkill lol)
1tb hard drive (SATA my next build will be ssd in raid)
asus p6t mobo
low cost water cooler for the processor
windows 7
the monitor is a 24 inch asus ms238h
sunbeam rheobus fan controller, I switch the blue LEDs out for green ones though
and cosmos s case that is custom painted

The silver buttons are the quick release buttons that I painted chrome, inside the case I do have buttons for the lights though I didnt want them on the outside because I didnt want to cut a hole in the side panel and I am going to use the space under the fan controller for a radiator for the 295

Nothing too fancy in there, I am waiting for my next build to put in the fancy parts. Right now though...

i7 920 OC'd
gtx 295
12 gb RAM (I know its overkill lol)
1tb hard drive (SATA my next build will be ssd in raid)
asus p6t mobo
low cost water cooler for the processor
windows 7
the monitor is a 24 inch asus ms238h
sunbeam rheobus fan controller, I switch the blue LEDs out for green ones though
and cosmos s case that is custom painted

The silver buttons are the quick release buttons that I painted chrome, inside the case I do have buttons for the lights though I didnt want them on the outside because I didnt want to cut a hole in the side panel and I am going to use the space under the fan controller for a radiator for the 295

Well I changed power supply a few weeks ago and cleaned up some of my wiring (only have a couple to go now).

One nice thing about this case is with the seven HD slots and hot swap adapters (all used) changing drives no longer messes up my wiring.

casexb.jpg

And a shot of it sitting on my nightstand

casex3.jpg

I have a couple wire areas to go yet but have fixed one since the first pic by the rear exhaust fan.

casex2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow major differnce.Good work.Thats not an easy case to work with when it comes to wire management is it?

Thanks! The case is huge, makes my ATX board look like a mATX so there's plenty of room to work. There's also lots of room behind the left side panel to route wires, only problem is no way to get them back there, I had to make my own holes :bang head

Back