• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys.. i put soo much time in making my pc perfect. all the cables are done so niceand slowly that i'm just loving it more everyday..lol
showthread.php

Can't seem to view that link.

Heres my **** waiting for a PSU.

Quick question though, is there enough room to route cables behind the mobo? Also, I'm trying to find out where I plug the HD audio or AC97 into the mobo.

Attachments

• DSC00865.jpg
    DSC00865.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,607
Last edited:
what's that's things Specs?

Scroll up :cool:

1) EVGA X58 3way SLI Classified motherboard
2) Intel Core i7 920 D0 Rare Golden Chip ★4.5GHz+
3) 2x BFG nvidia GTX 295 PCIe 1792mb Graphics Card
4) Corsair 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1866MHz Dominator GT i7 Memory Kit with Airflow Fan CL7(7-8-7-20) 1.65V Unbuffered Non-ECC
5) 2x Western Digital RE3 500GB (On Raid 0)
6) LG Super Multi Blue - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM / BD-ROM / HD drive
7) Asus Xonar D2X Sound Card
8) Thermaltake 1500W PowerSupply
9) MCP-655 D5 Pump + 2x TFC 360mm Radiator + 1 Single Bay Reservoir
10) 6x 80mm ACryan Fans + 6x 120mm ACryan Fans

Scroll up :cool:

1) EVGA X58 3way SLI Classified motherboard
2) Intel Core i7 920 D0 Rare Golden Chip ★4.5GHz+
3) 2x BFG nvidia GTX 295 PCIe 1792mb Graphics Card
4) Corsair 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 1866MHz Dominator GT i7 Memory Kit with Airflow Fan CL7(7-8-7-20) 1.65V Unbuffered Non-ECC
5) 2x Western Digital RE3 500GB (On Raid 0)
6) LG Super Multi Blue - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM / BD-ROM / HD drive
7) Asus Xonar D2X Sound Card
8) Thermaltake 1500W PowerSupply
9) MCP-655 D5 Pump + 2x TFC 360mm Radiator + 1 Single Bay Reservoir
10) 6x 80mm ACryan Fans + 6x 120mm ACryan Fans

Thanks for answering. . i'm thinking to change my gpu's to the latest nvidia GTX 480 2 of them. does anyone know if blocks out yet?

also are these better then 5970?

Thanks for answering. . i'm thinking to change my gpu's to the latest nvidia GTX 480 2 of them. does anyone know if blocks out yet?

also are these better then 5970?

A single 480 only just beats the 5870. 2 480's will beat the 5970 but you're going to be paying a LOOOOT more.

Here is where you can get a waterblock for the 480 if you REALLY want to go buy a couple.

I would suggest you go ATI simply because of the price and the heat issues.

I'm gona put it on hold for now until I get a new case. I'm gona need it since this one wont fit a 5970 in there unless i cut away parts of the hdd cage. I've got a set of velcro wire ties ready to go when I get it in a new case.

Hope you cleaned the heatsink out tiny bit dusty
can see in After Photo if it's better

WE got same southbrige,Notherbrige heatsinks ^^

GA-MA785GT-UD3H

this is before i cleaned and upgraded but it shows Heatsinks better

Cheap Gigabyte CBF designing a new heatsink

Hope you cleaned the heatsink out tiny bit dusty
can see in After Photo if it's better

haha yea, I have since used atleast 3 bottles of compressed air making sure I got as much dust removed from everything as possible. (reason for so many cans is because Im cutting my case up for better airflow and Im making sure there are no traces of metal in my case when I go to turn it on again.)

Also, you cant see it in my pictures, but my northbridge HS extends all the way to the voltage regulators (my CPU HS is in the way lol) You can see the pipe that extends it, but you cant see the other half of the HS which is easily two times as big :).

The packing tape funnel actually works out pretty good, the 3 8cm fans in the front pull in the air and it gets blown out the back by the cpu fan setup and by the graphics cards so most of the hot air is expelled out the back of the case. I actually get cooler temps with the side panel buttoned up :D

Back