• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
chubchubcullen said:
wish i could hide the atx cable and ide cable =/

For the IDE cable you would have an easier time hiding it with a ribbon cable. You can run it flat against the back of your case or cut a hole in the motherboard tray, behind the motherboard, and then just tuck the ribbon cable behind the motherboard and then through the hole.

Well here are some pics of my rig with my watercooling loop installed

full%20setup.jpg

full%20setup%20with%20lights.jpg

full%20setup%20with%20lights%203.jpg

Deathknight said:
For the IDE cable you would have an easier time hiding it with a ribbon cable. You can run it flat against the back of your case or cut a hole in the motherboard tray, behind the motherboard, and then just tuck the ribbon cable behind the motherboard and then through the hole.

doh didnt think about that. Well I dont want to cut any holes just yet so i might just try to run it flat against the tray and behind the 3.5bays. THANKS! =]

wireman.gif

I'm picking up a new power supply early next week and my WC loop will be finished sometime around September.

here's my Zippy/Emacs PSL-6701P 700w PSU, freshly sleeved in black (minus sata wires which may end up being slightly modded before I finally sleeve them too), with all black molexes

zippy_1.jpg

case wire management is crappy right now - not spending any time on it, beginning new project (see sig) as soon as the LL cube arrives, and that will recieve new wire management with a PC P&C 1KW or Zippy 850w PSU, and some arctic cooling 120mm and 80mm silent fans :)

Last edited:
I have the PCP&C 1Kilowatt unit and I find that the cables aren't that long. How long are they in relation to the Zippy PSU's cables?

Thanks
-GearShift3r

GearShift3r said:
I have the PCP&C 1Kilowatt unit and I find that the cables aren't that long. How long are they in relation to the Zippy PSU's cables?

Thanks
-GearShift3r

the zippy cables are, i kid you not, exactly 2.5ft long :eek:

This thread still alive?

Here is my first build ever, kind of messy wiring job, but at least it is a Modstream (PSU) so the wires are bundled in UV-reactive cables ^_^

dscf00123ej.jpg

Gotta fix this up within a few days, anyone have some suggestions?

Back