• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here it is :
40260534610744540741210.jpg

From the pic it doesnt look like your using your cable management holes. Alot of those cables could probably run behind the motherboard tray unless theyre too short. Anyways good job looks good.

From the pic it doesnt look like your using your cable management holes. Alot of those cables could probably run behind the motherboard tray unless theyre too short. Anyways good job looks good.

Actually I'm routing it(cables) behind the case. I've taken this pic b4 I finalize the cables.. and I think it's more tidier now. :)

sam0649n.jpg

best i can do with this non-modular psu. :(
Any suggestion SPreston2001?

Last edited:
Looks alot better! You ever thought about cutting some holes in your case? That could help with some of the issues your having.

Thanks.

I have thought about it, but I don't think it would help much in my case because there is almost no space whatsoever between my motherboard tray and side panel, so I would only be able to route the smallest of my cables back there.

Come aerick you gotta roll up your sleeves and do some cable management my friend lol. Your case and components look nice and would look 10x better if you tucked away those cables! Regardless thats a nice rig!

Come aerick you gotta roll up your sleeves and do some cable management my friend lol. Your case and components look nice and would look 10x better if you tucked away those cables! Regardless thats a nice rig!

Oh i will but I need to get some extenders for my cables, a lot are too short. But thanks

Antec Three Hundred Two

First attempt at cable management, pretty happy. Critique welcome!

IMG_0016.jpg

Note the 2.5 SSD mounted low in the bays, the mount is home made from an old 3.5 HDD casting. :D

So ... I just had an idiot moment. I just realized (after using this computer for over 6 months) why my wire management has been so hard and why my cables seem to be too short. I have had my PSU upside-down since I built this computer. I just looked over some of the pics and realized that.

So ... I just had an idiot moment. I just realized (after using this computer for over 6 months) why my wire management has been so hard and why my cables seem to be too short. I have had my PSU upside-down since I built this computer. I just looked over some of the pics and realized that.

That's actually kind of funny, how do you have it mounted, and how well is it working?

Post pictures please?

The truth is it doesnt make a difference except that the cords going to everything are a little bit shorter so wire management is a huge pain. I tore the whole computer apart tonight so that I could make it look good and hopefully run better.

The truth is it doesnt make a difference except that the cords going to everything are a little bit shorter so wire management is a huge pain. I tore the whole computer apart tonight so that I could make it look good and hopefully run better.

I'm in the middle of a build, whilst I'm selling the custom one that I posted a picture above.

I have a BFG GS-550 and I had to take the grill off of it to make it fit into my case while my OCZ ZT 750w is coming in the mail.

This is the first case I have ever had that had a bottom-mounting PSU so I guess I am just not used to that. I just assumed that the opening went up, However the case as a bottom opening for that fan so it doesnt make sense to mount it that way.

I am also thinking of selling my desktop. I finished it a few months ago and now I want to start over, I also want to do watercooling which is not a possibility with my case or my GPU.

This is the first case I have ever had that had a bottom-mounting PSU so I guess I am just not used to that.

I don't blame'ya, this is my 2nd case like it, and man, was it a pain to fit in here!
The cables were everywhere, and they just looked terrible until my dad came around and said "I have some zipties, open your case, I'll fix this up for'ya"

I don't blame'ya, this is my 2nd case like it, and man, was it a pain to fit in here!
The cables were everywhere, and they just looked terrible until my dad came around and said "I have some zipties, open your case, I'll fix this up for'ya"

Yeah that is what I am doing now. I took everything out, bought a bunch of zipties and I am dealing with it. It should look good when I am done (I hope anyway).

Yeah that is what I am doing now. I took everything out, bought a bunch of zipties and I am dealing with it. It should look good when I am done (I hope anyway).

When you do finish, feel free to post some pictures!
I'd love to see what kind of system you have going on there.

Back