• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hadn't noticed the toe styling... It totally does have paws.
I'm pretty sure that's awesome and will be mentioned in the PROs section :D

Almost finished

Attachments

• IMG_6800.jpg
    IMG_6800.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_6789.jpg
    IMG_6789.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 409
Got a few upgrades, so I snagged a few pics.
wiremanagement.jpg

Nothing super exciting here.

A quick budget build for my parents.

Not so difficult to keep the cabling clean without a video card!

Cleancables1.jpg

Cableside.jpg

A4 3400, Asus F1a75 pro, Sony optiarc dvd burner, G.skill ripjaw 2x4gb, Mushkin Chronos SSD 240gb, Corsair CX 430

Fractal Design Mini Micro-ATX--awesome case.

Nothing super exciting here.

A quick budget build for my parents.

Not so difficult to keep the cabling clean without a video card!

Cleancables1.jpg

Cableside.jpg

A4 3400, Asus F1a75 pro, Sony optiarc dvd burner, G.skill ripjaw 2x4gb, Mushkin Chronos SSD 240gb, Corsair CX 430

Fractal Design Mini Micro-ATX--awesome case.

No Images.

Edit: Images fixed :)

Last edited:
Sorry, something might be off with my photobucket.

The case has excellent quality and cable management, I think (again this is my first purchased case in something like 15 years).

The back cableside management had to be a little spread out as the depth from the motherboard tray is a bit shallow, which is why the cables are sort of flattened instead of bundled.

Attachments

• Cable side.jpg
    Cable side.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 329
  • Clean cables1.jpg
    Clean cables1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 325
They were visible for me o.o

Anywho; figured I'd share my latest update.. XD. Top left is the old look. Other 3 are new. From X58 i7 930 and Rampage Gene II and Corsair Dom + TRUE cooler, to 2500K, Z77 Asus Maximus Gene V, 8GB G Skill, Noctua U9B SE2 ^^

sandybuild.jpg

Silverstone FP55B

Using this. I've got 2 SSD's at the top (Crucial M4, G Skill Falcon), 128GB each. And my 1TB Storage as well. ^^. Keeps it all nice and clean lol. Though the HDD can get a little warm up there sometimes..

Man, that thing is pure genius. I don't even need an HDD cage with that! Hell I think the majority of people don't own more than 1 HDD..

Man, that thing is pure genius. I don't even need an HDD cage with that! Hell I think the majority of people don't own more than 1 HDD..

Honestly. I'm removing my HDD at some point and either putting it in an external or buying another external. Gonna just run the two ssds in there. Might stick them somewhere creative. Or just leave them in the adapter lol.

Back