• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3.JPG

TT armor

now.. will try tidy more soon
DSC02149.jpg

before i upgraded to pci-e.. was tidyer coz of the MB layout and didnt need a fan in the bottem to cool my old card
DSC02032.jpg

Last edited:
Alittle off topic but...

Cullam3n, did you find that the Centurion 5 was very small, from the reviews i have read they say it is... I am between that of a Tsunami

cliffboss said:
Alittle off topic but...

Cullam3n, did you find that the Centurion 5 was very small, from the reviews i have read they say it is... I am between that of a Tsunami

I came from a slightly smaller ATX case so I enjoyed the little bit of room. I guess you can consider it small, but it fits me fine; I have room for every component in there. The only thing that I was used to in my old case was a space between the 5.25 drive bays and the motherboard tray so that I could route wires behind there, but on this case, the 5.25 drive bays are connected to the motherboard tray. If you look closely, you see I channelled the wires into the gap behind the 3.5 drive bays. Other than that, I'm fine with this case. In my older case, I had a socket A board and my heatsink sometimes interfered with my power supply because there was no gap between the PSU and the motherboard, but on this case, there is enough. Not that I need it on the DFI board anyway. :p

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

well i decided to redue my wires, best i can do, i dont like the 20pin n 4 pin spots on my motherboard =[ ...dfi soon.

dsc00005.jpg

wow everyone..im gone for a few days and the thread is still kicking...great job on the cases...getting a LOT of great ideas. keep em coming

Adragontattoo said:
DSCF0984.jpg

Some Raidmax case that is no longer made.. Yeah I know I have to finish cleaning up the base but airflow is much improved after the rework from last weekend (cut out stock grills, reworked cabling, hacked up some of the MB tray to make room for cables to go behind the mb etc..

DSCF0997.jpg

nice..thanks for posting...ps..i also live right outside of DC :)

Nice looking computers guys. I'm looking to buy a Lian-Li, prolly PC60, 61, or 65. What's the difference between these different models, don't mean to threadjack, once I get my digital camera I'll post a pic:D

You guys all have scary neat cases, you know that? All i ever do is get the wires out of the way of airflow...taping them every time is useless since the system falls apart every month or so.

Alot of nice cases,

makes mine look messy. :p

Attachments

• CIMG0479.JPG
    CIMG0479.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 5,665
  • CIMG0461.JPG
    CIMG0461.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 5,523
SlntAgent said:
bumpage for more pics...ffzen no pci/agp cards??

The video card is in the last pci slot as i don't have a video card for gaming.

The audigy is in another computer. I was going to put it in this rig. Thanks for reminding me. :D

I believe i did vote for this thread cause i tried just now and it says i already did.

get some LEDs in that case :) pretty sweet though...im still working on my case...i cant get it to look clean...wish it had a mobo tray

Back