• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OldPC-Inside.jpg
Old case(Aspire X-Dreamer 2), and components, I'll post new one when I get my SS Zues 560.

Mac said:
This is not mine. It is =ACID RAIN='s he posted this in a different thread. very good wire management.
Ha thanks man! I never thought of mine as "good" because of the lack of lights and flashiness. I'm pretty spartan about how I do things like computer setups. I have newer pics that I can add to this soon :)

I'm so jealous of all those tidy cases. With my current hardware, I will never have a neat case. The problem is, I have an internal USB card reader/FDD that needs 2 internal cables. The cable needs to be the rectangular USB header type on 1 end, and USB mini male on the other end. It seems to be unobtainable. So my case looks like a bird's nest in there. :(

Well it isn't the greatest wiring job in the world, but unfortunately im rather space limited. Could be better with a few dozen zip ties here and there, but this is the best I can do until I redo my watercooling.

Computer_Side1.jpg
Computer_Side2.jpg
Computer_Side5.jpg

Hey look at that, first pictures of my new computer online :)

-DarkAlexandr

Last edited:
yah I Put the tubing wrong on the TDX, should be reversed. Gonna fix that when I get some time.

Mac, if you'd like a couple grommets for where the tubing comes in the top, so that it looks more like the attached pic (I can't find an entire series of pics taken toward the end of this build, but this'll give you an idea of what I mean), send me a PM. I've still got the better part of a bag of these I bought from McMaster-Carr.

Attachments

• 2005-09-04 - 033s.jpg
    2005-09-04 - 033s.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5,359
when i finally go water, prob this summer, i was thinking the same design as MAC. Have you tried both push and pull on that configuration? how are the temps. I was thinking about opening the top and using the upper fans as exhaust also.....

Mike

murdok5 said:
when i finally go water, prob this summer, i was thinking the same design as MAC. Have you tried both push and pull on that configuration? how are the temps. I was thinking about opening the top and using the upper fans as exhaust also.....

Mike

Only tried push. Temps on gpu are about 34C idle 43C load. down from 51C idle 70C load on stock cooler.

cpu is about 32C idle 48C load down from 41C idle 54C load but remember, my tubing is wrong on the TDX so im losing a lot of cooling performance on the cpu. hope to change that soon.

Back