• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
First post here. Might as well show you what I'm working with:
0509082228-00.jpg
0509081913-00.jpg
0509082225-00.jpg

A little background: This is one of the toughest cases I have ever worked with with regard to cable management. It all started out as this:
TidyWires.jpg

jheo0.jpg

dsc00173wo7.jpg

llllvr5.jpg

Very inspiring pictures! Can't wait until I get all my parts together. I'm reviving my old 939 PC. Been using a laptop for almost 6 months now and I miss PC gaming/modding!

;) @ Cryptic!
I can post mine now without to much shame!

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

It WAS a bit tidier in there but i had the mobo out to fit the watercooled chipset block. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it! :D

;) @ Cryptic!

It WAS a bit tidier in there but i had the mobo out to fit the watercooled chipset block. Thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it! :D

ooo nice !!! looks a bit crammed - what case is it?

oh yeah - quick question -- by cooling the chipset ...does it result in better performance - or just high o/c stability

It's a Jeantech Aqua gaming case....
ev-jea-aqua1.jpg

I thought it was big till i started filling it with stuff, now yeah, it's not tall enough and crammed! Seems to cool ok though.

crypticspoon:
by cooling the chipset ...does it result in better performance - or just high o/c stability
It's only been in there a day or so, so it's hard to say. The stock heatsink was reading 45+ degrees using this to read it. Now, the block is cool to touch. Gotta be better for it.

Last edited:
;) @ Cryptic!

pic1.jpg

Wow, how'd you get clearance to use radioactive waste?

Here's mine .. Wire management is as good as it can get with a Stacker .. The UV lights are a pain tho; they light up the watercooling nicely but they also attract a fair amount of wild life (see the link in my sig about a moth that killed my soundcard .. lol)

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Back