• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here is mine back when i was using Nvidia cards

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

A few months ago i decided to build my first computer and didn't really think of wire management when i was putting everything in. I just spent the last hour 2 hours redoing the wires and here's the results...good...bad...?

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited:
Im running xp, i was thinking on vista but i really dont like it and i thought it would run better with xp anyways, and its a SLI mobo

heres another pic with the side panel on, you can see where i had to cut out the square where my heatsink is it would'nt fit in my case haha =O i need to find like molding to put around it to maybe make it look better

SANY0010.jpg

heres another pic with the side panel on, you can see where i had to cut out the square where my heatsink is it would'nt fit in my case haha =O i need to find like molding to put around it to maybe make it look better

SANY0010.jpg
I think that looks totally cool.Its a shame its not chrome.That would look awesome.You can find trimming at pep boys(chrome) its for license plates etc.That would work on that hole and look good to boot

Here's my P180 with my newly installed 4870X2.

001.jpg

Edit: Wow fingerprints galore on top of my TRUE120.

From one P180 and Corsair 620HX user to another, excellent work! :beer: could we get some pictures of the back side so we can see your cuts and cable routing? Thanks!

From one P180 and Corsair 620HX user to another, excellent work! :beer: could we get some pictures of the back side so we can see your cuts and cable routing? Thanks!

Thanks! Regarding the picture of the back, you bet, but I didn't do any cutting. My P180 has all the P182 features including the watercooling tube holes in the back and the pre-cut wire management holes. I'll snap a picture tomorrow morning.

Ok, I swapped my rig into a 1200, and tried some wire management (still not very good):bang head, Also put the HD in backwards so that looks pretty clean. But I do think it looks 10x better then it did.

New

IMG_0976.jpg

Old (scary isnt it)

IMG_0065.jpg

^
if your going for a black look you should consider removing the stickers from the dominator ram cooler. With them removed it looks extremely sweet

Nice job knight by any standard. The cables are out of the way of the airflow, and that's all that matters anyway.

Backwards HDD's ftw!

A few months ago i decided to build my first computer and didn't really think of wire management when i was putting everything in. I just spent the last hour 2 hours redoing the wires and here's the results...good...bad...?

BEFORE

AFTER
Since redoing the wires, i've only seen a 1-2C drop...is that normal, compared to how the wires used to look (Before image)? Suggestions?

Back