• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
clocker2 said:
CM Stacker...
mini-totalloop.jpg

Now that's what I call clean. Awesome job :thup:

I love pics, but not of my pc and its lack of "wire management" Maybe I'll get some time tonite and throw some pics up... but no promises ;)

here's my stacker. the cables for my sunbeam NUUO 550w are a bit stiff and unwieldy, though liberal use of zip ties does help a bit.

myrigs0244cr.jpg

myrigs0265ji.jpg

Ultra Midtower UV Edition:

You can see the cables but they do not get in the way of airflow, and I wish I had pics of the HD bays removed to show how clear the airflow is too.
r1x2dl.jpg

Bryan d

This is not mine. It is =ACID RAIN='s he posted this in a different thread. very good wire management.

This was my case about 6 months ago... Right now my system is in a chest with my new phase system and it's ugly and poorly maintained. Building a new case for it though! Case is lined with black felt, which actually helps to hide a lot of the wires. Hard drives are in the 5.25 bay as well.

PICT3442.jpg

Back