• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Teamgroup PC4800 --- TCCD ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RedDragonXXX said:
We should find out soon because WaTTz ordered some.

If not I'm getting me some XBLK's as they are record holding TCCD's.
hey bro.... got a linky of such records?..... highest I've seen are the Geil sticks over at XS.

I checked my e-mail this morning and they should be shipping either today or tommorow. Since I got two day shipping I expect they will be here friday, or monday at the latest. Ill let yall know they day I get them :D

WaTTz said:
I checked my e-mail this morning and they should be shipping either today or tommorow. Since I got two day shipping I expect they will be here friday, or monday at the latest. Ill let yall know they day I get them :D

Awesome. Can't wait to see what they can do:D

HousERaT said:
hey bro.... got a linky of such records?..... highest I've seen are the Geil sticks over at XS.

I'm trying to find it but I remember seeing someone hitting 330+ with XBLK's awhile ago, but I'm not sure what the new world record is.

BTW...Nice quote maddog :p

RedDragonXXX said:
I'm trying to find it but I remember seeing someone hitting 330+ with XBLK's awhile ago, but I'm not sure what the new world record is.

BTW...Nice quote maddog :p

:D haha thanks. When I saw it in your sig, I laughed pretty hard. From then on, I've been quoting you a lot on that...:). So I figured I better have the original man who said it in my sig.

Back