• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MX518 Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amoroso

It is just me, or where the Logitech logo is on the palm location of the mouse, is that wearing off? Mine is pretty much worned out and looks really ugly. Wondering what everyone else might have done?

Not happened to me yet but yeah, it does seem like it would wear out. You're not one of those p0zer gamers are you, lol? No, jk. Actually, my palm doesn't even touch the logo.

damn i wished i wouldnt have seen this thread as it made me look at my MX-518 and see that I HAVE WEAR!!!! Oh my god! I need to RMA this thing now, where do i sign up????????

LOL i love this mouse!

this stuff is scratchable, I scratched the entire thing off and looks awful... I think I am going to get a Razer... they fit more like a glove.

Thanks for the warning... I think I'm going to put a little piece of screen protector over it to keep it looking nice... LOL! :)

dude the mouse is amazing who gives a **** if the logo wears?

Sure it doesnt look as nice, but the paintjob on that thing is kickass and the logo will just be a black circle after it all wears

Back