Thread: Liquid Vento

Liquid Vento

Heeeeey guys,

I've been running a thermaltake Aquarius III for about 7-8 months now, and its a pain to move my rig. Im looking for a setup (CPU only) that i can fit inside my case without modding the outside. Maybe some minor modding on the inside... I know nothing about the tricks of the trade, hence the Aquarius kit. Has anybody Watercooled a Vento case? i can post pics if needed...

Thanks

pics would help alot

thats all i can find at the moment... when i get home, ill take more

a number of the kits made by swiftech come with a "radbox" which lets you mount the radiator and fans on your case, while not cramping the room inside.

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/MCB-120-R2.asp

< FOLD!
    < Heatware

< EVGA X58, 920, TRUE, 12GB Corsair, 2 x EVGA GTX 285, Enermax Revolution, Velociraptor, 7 64-bit

wouldnt that block off the cables going inside the case? VGA/Internet/Speakers...

Quote Originally Posted by 1twelve2
    wouldnt that block off the cables going inside the case? VGA/Internet/Speakers...
    It's not wider than the 120mm fan shown, so it wouldn't block internet/speakers. The vga cable should have enough space because the radbox moves the fans and rad out at least an inch.

< FOLD!
    < Heatware

< EVGA X58, 920, TRUE, 12GB Corsair, 2 x EVGA GTX 285, Enermax Revolution, Velociraptor, 7 64-bit