• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GG new G15 keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cow Hunter

Registered
i just got a G15 keyboard today and it has possibly the best defect ever on a keyboard.

G15-defect.jpg

look for an "H" key and it becomes obvious what i am talking about

omg OWNED! man that sucks.. looks sexy though , just get another one lol.. wonder how many got sent out like that lol had to be a batch of them

pookyman said:
Sorry to ask, but what's that screen at the top of the keyboard do?

Various things, you can program it to display many things, ranging from HUD information in game, to CPU/RAM usage.

WOW, GG logitech (lmfao)

i'd still keep the keyboard though. i never look at the keys anyway

yeah at first i though, **** i have to return this, then the novelty of having Good Game in the middle of the keyboard sunk in and i was like DAMN, thats hot. its like premodded for me :)

What? You guys think that's a mistake?

It's for saying "GG" of course! "GOOD GAME!"

jcw122 said:
Thanks I thought so too :santa: , when I read the title I thought of "GG" as good game
Yeah me too lol :p.
Thats awesome, I know I would keep it for sure. What are the chances of having your gaming keyboard come stock with GG in the middle of it :attn:

update: so i emailed Logitech about it and their response was very disapointing. basically all they said is that i qualified for an RMA and linked me to the RMA form :(

Cow Hunter said:
update: so i emailed Logitech about it and their response was very disapointing. basically all they said is that i qualified for an RMA and linked me to the RMA form :(

Don't email call. You'll get a much better response and it's someone who can speak english.

Well when your gaming at the end of the game, you can make a peace sign with your two fingers on your left hand hand and you can hit the two G's simultaneously. But people will probably not know why you are typing 'GH'. Perhaps this is a good keyboard for poker to say, Good Hand :santa:

Back