• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GG new G15 keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol pretty cool.

somewhat offtopic, has anyone had trouble with the paint rubbing off your g15

Albaholic said:
lol pretty cool.

somewhat offtopic, has anyone had trouble with the paint rubbing off your g15
um when they first came out the paint comes off them, u have to call logitech let them know n rma for a new one to fix the problem

Maybe I missed it, but was it just a paint defect or does it actually type out G for both keys?

Mine is defective too. My tab key and 9 numlock key are wired together (just got the board yesterday).

When you press the 9 num key or the tab key, it press both at once. No matter which one you press it will put a 9 then tab over.

Very annoying.

jeepguy_1980 said:
Mine is defective too. My tab key and 9 numlock key are wired together (just got the board yesterday).

When you press the 9 num key or the tab key, it press both at once. No matter which one you press it will put a 9 then tab over.

Very annoying.
send it back to logitech, i just ordered one hope mine is not defective =[

I accidently ordered two. I was going to hawk the 2nd on ebay, since I only paid $50 ea.

Maybe I'll return the defective one and keep the other.

Last edited:
Back