• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLI DR problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

ok...rebuilding a computer for a friend...here are the specs

amd 4000+
1 raptor drive
6600 gt PCIe
sli-dr mobo
550 watt psu

thats basically it

this is what happens...i push the power button..everything turns on..but i get no thing on my monitor...i made sure the jumpers are set to normal (as opposed to SLI)...cleared the Cmos...tried 2 monitors...i cant figure out why i get no video...my hard drive activity light flashes..i just cant figure this out

i tried a different pci e card..no go...just get a no signal on my monitor..cant figure this out....someone help

I have the same problem and I"m extremely frustrated! I get no monitor signal yet everything turns on in teh motherboard (all lights). The diagonistic LED read four red lights fully on (start up?) but nothing happens on the monitor screen. All fans and everything run but it doesn't proceed into any bios (it's a blank screen). I thougth maybe the cpu wasn' beign detected, so one by one I removed the video card, then the memory, then the hard drive, but in each step I didn't get a change in teh outcome. Normally the motehrboard should beep (right) if you start up the system without an AGP card or RAM , but in this case nothing happened.

Need urgent help

Back