• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any one use Airo2bic Mouse?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BokiOverclocker

i was reading article in magazine and they are highly recommends this mouse it's great for hand and is only one that is approved by Arthritis foundation.

mouse looks different but again they say it will perform very well.
So any one here tried or uses this type of the mouse?

here is Web linkAir02bic Mouse

let me know since I'm thinking to order one.

thanks

theres actually a keyboard like that too...they dont look like they are very good quality...think about it...the only people that would probably buy them are in kind of a certain group (cant really find words for it, every1 prolly knows what i mean tho...those people who have those copper bracelets, saltrock lamps, brown rice pasta, and all soy food). basically...im just saying random stuff...

they work for what there supposed to work for...not irratating arthritis. there probably not suited for gaming

demortey@gmail. said:
theres actually a keyboard like that too...they dont look like they are very good quality...think about it...the only people that would probably buy them are in kind of a certain group (cant really find words for it, every1 prolly knows what i mean tho...those people who have those copper bracelets, saltrock lamps, brown rice pasta, and all soy food). basically...im just saying random stuff...

they work for what there supposed to work for...not irratating arthritis. there probably not suited for gaming

Gullible? Is that the word you were looking for?

eww.. i dont like the loooks of that at all.. just go with a logitech gaming mouse that have good reviews on the egg

that looks like probablly the UGLIEST mouse ive ever seen. if you wanted to move the mouse wouldnt you have to move your entire arm instead of just your hand? wow gross no thanks...whoever was listing copper bracelets, etc you forgot to mention tv infomercial exercise machines.....

Back