• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Race Signup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet, just wondering what was up :) I saw Morpheus post "Lets race!" and I saw 'race started' on the stats site.. so I put 2 and 2 together, and evidently got 5 :p guess im just anxious to get this race going :D <3 SETI races, probably one of the things I look forward to most.

Id say 2 teams to 1mill. Since its a big goal, it means we will really need to come together as a team to pull it off :) and since there is only 1 rival team, the competition will be hotter.. imo, of course lol

Careface*

Careface said:
on a side note, how fast should a 2.4ghz celery crunch a unit? its taking like.. 2.5hours using the SSE2 client from cruncher.. its almost not worth the couple of hundred watts to keep it running lol, thats like.. 9 units a day >_<

Careface*

Yes, I have a 2.4 celery at work that does 9-11 a day... not good, but worth me keeping it powered up... :)

LET'S RACE!!

Doh, maybe there's always two :)

I missed the deadline so I'll cheer from the sidelines (probably hard to balance someone with a 5500 rac anyway :p

Go Teams!
Enk

Back