• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Very Rare WFB1212B Delta @ Excess Solutions $4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Schalldampfer said:
Why don't you guys just pull your money together and order en masse?
It's against forum rules. I would keep that private and outa the forums. :)

hibner said:
Yes they do. I've ordered from them.

As a matter of fact I can tell you that I'm 100% sure you need a $25 minumum.

Basically, what those $1 handling charges do is FULL UP YOUR CART. If your cart is at $17, then you need to add 8 (eight) $1 handling charges to your cart to hit the $25 minumum.

YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO SPEND AT LEAST $25 + SHIP TO ORDER FROM EXCESSSOLUTIONS! I HAVE ORDERD FROM THEM BEFORE, AND HAVE SPOKE TO THEM OVER THE PHONE. The man on the phone told me (in some way or another) that it's not "worth it" for them to accept orders in small amounts. I believe they are distributors and small orders are just going to waste their time.

g0dM@n said:
...Basically, what those $1 handling charges do is FULL UP YOUR CART. If your cart is at $17, then you need to add 8 (eight) $1 handling charges to your cart to hit the $25 minumum...
Oh I see. My bad.

hibner said:
Oh I see. My bad.
NP... just want everyone to know cuz that's why most ppl don't buy from them. I think I spent like $35-38 to get stuff from them the time I bought. It was worth it for me cuz I tried out four deltas on my Bix2 (waste... you don't gain over 2 imho).

damarble said:
OK guys I ordered like 3 more than I needed. So once I get them I will offer them in the classies at cost.
You can always save them and use them for suicide runs... that's what I do with my remainder. I blow it over my X1900XTX and boy does it really cool stuff down! Even though I'm watercooled... better air still helps a bunch! :D

damarble said:
OK guys I ordered like 3 more than I needed. So once I get them I will offer them in the classies at cost.
If you don't mind, IM me when that happens.. I'm in for 1 or 2.

g0dM@n said:
You can always save them and use them for suicide runs... that's what I do with my remainder. I blow it over my X1900XTX and boy does it really cool stuff down! Even though I'm watercooled... better air still helps a bunch! :D

True. But I have a pair of high speed Deltas that I use for that. Incredibly loud even at 7v.

yo4444, I will try to remember.

kovboi said:
no, you still have to total $25. i tried to order 2 fans + $1 handling fee, but the site informed me that i still hadn't met the minimum purchase. i assume that means i would need to buy $17 in handling fees. :shrug:

ah, the ideal stocking stuffer. :santa:

Man, what type of idiots would allow you to bypass the $25 minimum by spending $17 on handling fees, and get nothing in return for that $17.Kinda sticks that they have a minimum, or I would buy 1 of these fans. :(

what do the -R00 or -S053 mean? i called excesssolutions and they said it matters whether the fan was -R00 or -F00 (all the deltas at sidewindercomputers are -F00), and all of these fans are listed as -R00.

nachosyumm said:
yay, i got them today.

arg, the packaging is annoying, they use shredded paper. :bang head

Whats with the funky connectors. Now i have to go out and make adapters.
They are micro 3 pin molex and are pin compatible with standard ones, no adaptors are needed (I thought they were at first too)

I just ordered 7 of them. What the hell, they're so loud at 12v and for some reason, my motherboard doesn't want to lower the voltage on them. lol.

Back