• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oblivion: Ebony and Dwarven armor and weapons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Woot first Ebony piece of armor :) Lvl 17 yaya. Now thats what I'm talking about, now just the rest of the armor to go doh.

Yea i has a vamp slayer char lvl 8 and all leaders that i've fought have 3 dwarven parts on them with maybbe a wepon

Damn makes this game look old now looking at that. Hope the new one comes out soon its been nearly 4 years.

So any free games like oblivion? Never played it and it looks out dated now.

So any free games like oblivion? Never played it and it looks out dated now.

You are asking about Free Games that are like Oblivion, but look more recent then Oblivion? Impossible task.

Besides, check out Oblivion, and run the texture mods from Qarl. Very nice looking texture upgrade that is well worth using.

You are asking about Free Games that are like Oblivion, but look more recent then Oblivion? Impossible task.

Besides, check out Oblivion, and run the texture mods from Qarl. Very nice looking texture upgrade that is well worth using.

Its not impossible since its out from around 2004-6ish whatever the date :) Also never asked for any that looked more recent just commented that they are dated.

gonna try the game tonight and hope my vid card can handle it. I have bad luck with cards and they always die on me.

Its not impossible since its out from around 2004-6ish whatever the date :) Also never asked for any that looked more recent just commented that they are dated.

gonna try the game tonight and hope my vid card can handle it. I have bad luck with cards and they always die on me.

Even tho it is a few years old, it's still a beautiful looking game... and well worth a play through... :thup:

I ran Oblivion on an FX5700LE and a 6200. It ran decently, but was lacking. I don't really think it was that much of a GPU intensive game. I seemed to notice more performance increases by clocking the P4 I was running at the time even higher (still in sig, wife is running that rig now:p). Once I moved up to the quad rig in my sig, and tried playing it at stock settings, it was a big difference. If you have any kind of recent card, you should be good with it.

im lv 12 i stll got like 8 more to go

:welcome: to the Forums

You can always kill Umbra. That was the 1st thing I did when I started playing this game, and that set that she uses serve me up to lvl 15 or so. After that i used glass armor I think and then the reddish armor those demons at the Oblivion realm use, that's the best :D.

This is how it works

This is a list of the order of all the armor and weapon sets and what level they are to get them

Heavy Light lvl.
Rusty Iron Rough Leather 1
Iron fur 1
Steel leather 3
Dwarven Chainmail 6
Orcish Mithril 10
Ebony Elven 15
Daedric Glass 20

After lvl. 20 don't expect anything new.
You can only get imperial dragon armor through the main story line and Imperial watch armor (excluding the shield) can never be earned without mods or hacks.
Another thing some one posted that Umbra had Orcish armor but she does not. She is euiped with the Umbra sword, and Umbra's EBONY armor set. Making it the fastest way to ebony. no armor will top that until you reach 20 and no weapon will ever top umbra other then the gun in the game. I still have not found out how to get it though. Hope that helps and also it doesn't matter what difficulty you put your settings on Umbra will still be hard to kill. I don't think the difficulty effects her so easiest way to get rid of her is as a nord using nordic frost. it's a one hit kill. :cool:

This is a list of the order of all the armor and weapon sets and what level they are to get them

Heavy Light lvl.
Rusty Iron Rough Leather 1
Iron fur 1
Steel leather 3
Dwarven Chainmail 6
Orcish Mithril 10
Ebony Elven 15
Daedric Glass 20

After lvl. 20 don't expect anything new.
You can only get imperial dragon armor through the main story line and Imperial watch armor (excluding the shield) can never be earned without mods or hacks.
Another thing some one posted that Umbra had Orcish armor but she does not. She is euiped with the Umbra sword, and Umbra's EBONY armor set. Making it the fastest way to ebony. no armor will top that until you reach 20 and no weapon will ever top umbra other then the gun in the game. I still have not found out how to get it though. Hope that helps and also it doesn't matter what difficulty you put your settings on Umbra will still be hard to kill. I don't think the difficulty effects her so easiest way to get rid of her is as a nord using nordic frost. it's a one hit kill. :cool:

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

One problem I had with oblivion is it seemed like the low levels sort of went by too fast. For me the progression to the high end armor seemed too quick and made it not feel as special. I've enjoyed the heck out of all the Elder Scrolls games, I can't wait to hear about a sequel.

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

One problem I had with oblivion is it seemed like the low levels sort of went by too fast. For me the progression to the high end armor seemed too quick and made it not feel as special. I've enjoyed the heck out of all the Elder Scrolls games, I can't wait to hear about a sequel.

They are making a fifth one I don't know when It's coming out bu throwing stars are supposed to be coming back along with some guns. I think guns will ruin it though. And I know what you mean. I like the shivering Isles expansion though cause you get better looking armor there like Madness armor for heavy and Amber Armor for light. But if you really want special armor get the knights of the nine expansion and get the crusador armor. That armor is awesome mainly because wild animals or any animals actually won't attack you as long as you have the boots. and the rest just fortifies your abilities. also the spell you get helps when you need to carry past your limit.

Back