• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oblivion: Ebony and Dwarven armor and weapons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knight_of_knee

I have been playing this game religiously ever since it came out and I have not been able to find Ebony or Dwarven armor and weapons. If anybody has been able to find them I would appreciate some help as to finding them.

I found some Dwarven armor and some Elven weapons, in or around those elf ruins that are scattered about. There are a few surrounding the imperial city. Like alot of stuff it might all depend on the level of you character.

You have to reach lvl 9 then mobs will start wearing dwarven armor at random. I think you need to be lvl 20 before they start droping ebony armor.

Started getting glass armor drops @ 15. But still my Orchish armor I got at lvl 10 is better then that currently.

Umbra has orcish armor on which is pretty good at low levels. She's there at level 1, so it would be good to kill her, get her armor and Umbra sword.

I saw some random Dwarf armor and I'm at level 11. I was already carrying a lot of stuff, so I didn't pic it up. Didn't realize it was good to have. Can someone list out the armor from worse to best? I had heard glass was good and sounds like ebony is excellent (although I haven't seen any of those yet).

Ok, I'm at level 12 and saw my first glass armor. I'll say no more so that I don't spoil it for others.

So, I'm guessing the pecking order is rusty iron, iron, steel, dwarf, glass, ebony? Where does elf and orc fit in?

shard said:
I miss adamantiam and Solstien from morrowind, those armors looked sweet as hell.
Which ones are you refering to? My favs from morrowind were all medium armor (ie the desert one the reguards wore and the elvin one @ where the morag tong was stationed)

Sentential said:
Which ones are you refering to? My favs from morrowind were all medium armor (ie the desert one the reguards wore and the elvin one @ where the morag tong was stationed)

In, the GOTY edition, the one that had bolth the tribunal and bloodmoon expansion, there was a guy that could make solstien armor, badass ice armor. And another guy that could make Adamantiam armor, realy badass chrome armor.

shard said:
And here I was, think I was bad, by playing 90hrs already, but you hit lvl52, damn.

sleepless nights, sore watery eyes, and fatique finger after countless hours of fighting, healing, and looting x 10000....hahahha :bang head

I am done with that game.... going to BF2 for now.

Back