• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got my stepup to 7900GT. 06 Score.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
snakeskinner ive got the old bios saved a new one with new settings im using nvflash 5.31v but when i try to update bios it tells me it cant find adapter ? and info on this?

*EDIT*
Ok i got the bios saved everythings good now :)
i saved the 3d settings at 500/750 but now when i do a optimal detect ram hits 834 and gpu stops at 538

it used to hit 640gpu and 784 ram before it would stop

Last edited:
The max I can get my card without volt modding is 575/1800. Any higher and it artifacts. I'd need better cooling etc if I were to go any higher anyway.

I don't think I'll be volt modding mine. I'd prefer to keep the warranty and I'm pretty positive that doing a volt mod will void my warranty. One of my reasons for evga was the overclock supported lifetime warranty.

Systool can over-ride what coolbits limit is. It doesn't care what your cards limit is and will allow you to reach the point of crash on the memory and core independently.

why are you trying to volt mod one of the fastest video cards on the market that already gets scores much higher than most people?

-N()VA- said:
why are you trying to volt mod one of the fastest video cards on the market that already gets scores much higher than most people?
It's the overclockers way. Ask most anyone on this forum and they will tell you the same thing. People don't stop just because they have a good score........they try and get the best possible that they can for the money they spent.

Back