• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best motorcycle racing sim for pc?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wasp9166

every once in a while i get the urge to play a certain type of game, i saw tourist trophy but apparently its only available for playstation? years ago i played one , i think it was called superbike? so i need somone to bring me up to speed on whats available now.....................

Yes, I remember that game, SBK2001, I think, was a great game for the time. There is also MotoGP 1,2, and 3 for PC. Just played it for PS2 and it sucked compared to SBK2k1. But MotoGP is the only one I know of now, maybe someone else would know more.

I played superbike 2001 i think it was for PC, still got i think somewhere. Ive played the Moto GP series and werent very good at it. still prefer superbike though :). I also remember Moto Racer :D, loved that game :D Motocross Madness from Microsoft :D, absolutely brilliant :D for stunt bike fans :D

Back