• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help choosing character

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AFG34

in unreal 2004 does it matter which character you choose to play as because some r fat some have tails, shorter etc(bigger target)

Yeah. In UT99 there was a couple of invisible skins which used to **** people off online no end. And the nali war cow >_< god damn I swear that thing had no head when it was jumping :p

Anyway, I use Lauren cause 1) the portait of her is hawt and 2) shes from UT99 :E

Careface*

do all the models have the same hitbox size, because I know some of the models are definatly bigger/have more area than others. personaly I alawys play as one of the skinny robots

I used to play as homer simpson in the original UT '99. sometimes bart simpson and bender from futurama :D
THe best thing about the original Unreal tournament was that it automaticly downloaded new content.

Gabkicks said:
THe best thing about the original Unreal tournament was that it automaticly downloaded new content.

UT2004 does this also. I don't know if I would call it an automatic download, but if you play on a server and it has something you don't have (skin, map, mutator, etc) it will download it to your computer to the cache folder.

Back