• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 movie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can say the only good things about that video were the long-range TV missile scenes and the selection of Feuer Frei by Rammstien :D

When he was rocking the heli side to side to get a TV missile out, that was pretty cool! I thought it was entertaining enough... then again i'm procrastinating from school work so anything is more interesting ;)

it was too long I can only watch so much of the same thing where he pops out and kills someone then heals and cut to another scene of the exact same thing before he dies.

Unlike you naysayers, I thought it was pretty good, alot of those SOLO manned choper kills where sweet. But oh well, you need nukes and cojones the size of jupiter to impress you guys :rolleyes:

shard said:
Unlike you naysayers, I thought it was pretty good, alot of those SOLO manned choper kills where sweet. But oh well, you need nukes and cojones the size of jupiter to impress you guys :rolleyes:

I hoped that *you* would know how a good gunner can impress me :)

Back