• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 movie

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it can be pretty hard to kill depending on the weapon and kit. some guys have armor, most the guys he kept nailing over and over were the special forces kit that has no armor, go figure. medics have medium armor i believe and notice how many times he rehealed himself.

Great movie, i wonder what his rank and handles are

Not that impressive at all, they cut the movie everytime he was about to die. There are a few nice chopper scenes but most of it is only a matter of doing it a bazillion times.

I was just curious cause a skilled CS player can pretty easily take out the entire opposite team single handidly...I know I can :D (in a 5v5)

FlakMonkey said:
I was just curious cause a skilled CS player can pretty easily take out the entire opposite team single handidly...I know I can :D (in a 5v5)

Thing is in BF2 things like that are more balanced. Headshots are harder to make, and body shots can take awhile (6 - 10 hits on an AT or assault guy), so they have plenty time to retaliate. Plus they seldom come in close packed groups, more like loose formation, so much harder to get multi kills. I remember with RTCW online you were sometimes able to make 5 - 6 kills in ample seconds when you had the Venom spinning at the right time, or Ravenshield when they were close together, tap a few times and voila, bunch 'o kills.

you are missing the point. ok they cut it when he got killed, but he got loads of kills in a row. this vid was done before the patch update, and if you notice he keeps ducking and shooting healing and shooting. the speed he must be pressing the buttons to do all that stuff at once....damn thats fast. you cant play like that anymore cos theres delays on stand up time and stuff like that.

plus the fact the MEC medic gun sucks.......and he was getting loads of head shots (hard to do on bf2).

[SaS]hornet said:
plus the fact the MEC medic gun sucks.......and he was getting loads of head shots (hard to do on bf2).

Its the AK47 just like the USMC medic gun is the same as the USMC assault (m16) except without the retarded launcher, and only a bit less powerful. All he did every time was jump up behind an obstacle and fire away, no headshot tap-attempts or anything. Just spray and pray.

Sjaak said:
Just spray and pray.

im sorry, but if that was spray and pray..........its damn good. and as someone who has over 400 hours of bf2 playtime behind him, ive never seen anything like that. i also challenge anyone here to post a vid of themselfs doing that well....

*aim at chest*

*fire 10 rounds*

*due to recoil, barrel tils upwards and the last few bullets hit the head*

Still surprised to see a kill? Thats what he was doing. And i never play with any regular gun, just the anti tank and the DOA, and yes, sometimes i can make a couple kills with that in ample seconds simply because its close range power is so insane. I also make a habit out of killing snipers with the AT rockets. Pretty funnny. But i prefer spending my time in a chopper or aircraft.

it's just a guy spraying with an AK for 15 minutes. he looks like the average player to me. what WAS impressive was his opponent's lack of aim, however.

anyone wanna bet volcomer is redux0001 kid brother? Check out all the veteran medals vs times used and deaths for things like knives. can we say stat padder. ha!

My thoughts....

The first 3 minutes is the intro... luckily you can skip ahead (2:47 is a good spot to skip to)

10 people on the server... get some pwner's on there and see how he does...

I didn't see any kills that impressed me, crouch 'n hide, pop up and shoot, crouch 'n heal - repeat.

Some of the heli kills were impressive, like switchin to tv guided missles then back; not to shabby;

After 8 minutes, got bored. Just not an attention holder.

There just wasn't any material in the vid that made me want to keep watching...

Would I want him on my team? Yes.

Back