• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA 7900GT $270 shipped AR @ Circuit City online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if dell plans to backorder my 7900 gtx a thousand times i'm probably gonna have to end up getting this deal. good find.

btw beavismorpheus you live in cyber deals! lol, i just saw this thread up after refrehing and you're already there lol

CC does follow through with their rebates. They are a responsible rebate issuer. I was very happy to get a rebate back from them in 3 weeks from the time I sent it.

I was looking at this, don't forget to factor in tax when ordering. for the 319.99 card at 8% tax the total comes to almost 350 so by the time you get the rebates back the card costs about 295, add a couple more dollars for the copies, envelopes and stamps and the card is less than $10. cheaper than you can get it from many online retailers and not have to hassle with rebates.

Back