• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is the EOC "first record" accurate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mine is right. It is the date you turned in your first wu. I think that it only goes back to 1-1-04 though because ive seen several with that date. Yatta has that date.

WarriorII said:
You can also DL "your" stats info from there.

Drop into Excell spread sheet and see what you've done!

:D
When you download your stats you get a time stamp, WUs, total points, and Team Rank. Mine goes all the way back to 7/15/05 when I turned in my first work unit. But I want to know, is there any way to get your ppd (daily production history) for this same time frame?

TollhouseFrank said:
yeah.. it's accurate back up to the cuttoff (they can only keep so much data... )
from what I have read is that the "04" date was when they first started, anything before than obviously isn't covered because stanford does not keep records of their stats.

I've also herd that the guy that runs the site has in depth stats dating back to when he started, however, due to site limitations he is currently unable to have them all up there if i remember correctly. He does provide .csv files upon request though with your individual stats.

^^^^What he said^^^

I don't know exactly how far back Jason has stats for, but when I first started folding in late 2001 his stats weren't around. For stats back then, they had Stanford (obviously), Statsman (bit the dust last year) and the Arachnid site(shut down in 2002 if I remember right).

It's accurate but there's a problem with it. I had a very brief introduction to F@H where it all went wrong and my system crashed a lot. So I don't count that as the start of my folding. I count it from when I started at the beginning of this year, so I've only been folding just over 3 months.

Back