• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Monkeys vs. MPC Monkeys Prize Ideas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the garynator

Chief folding_monkey
I need to get some ideas of prizes for the up and coming competition. A couple that have been suggested are:

- the loosing team folds 50,000 points under a preselected username for the winning team's team.
- Ex. MPC Monkeys lose, they fold 50k points under Username:mpcTeamMonkey=tehLo0se / team: 32

- the loosing team must wear dresses and post pix

I know a few of you want a different prize and I for one am not satisfied with the current options.

Let me know some ideas and i will get a poll started.

Submissions will end Friday the 28th.

How about the losing subteam abandon their mascot? Kinda like drag racing for pink slips back in the day.....

That is an excellent idea! I'd say that's a pretty high stakes wager considering the smack talking going on.

KingFish said:
How about the losing subteam abandon their mascot? Kinda like drag racing for pink slips back in the day.....

Perfect. With a the penalty for losing that severe, the competion would be intense.

And as a bonus Team 32 will have the only Monkeys when this is over!

I've been trying to. Kinda hard to seperate good from all the monkey jokes :)

Hey is there any way I can get a copy of those official rules that you sent out? It may fill in some info I need to track the race.

seadave77 said:
Hey is there any way I can get a copy of those official rules that you sent out? It may fill in some info I need to track the race.

I haven't posted them yet because of the ongoing discussion of the prize. I'll do that when all is agreed upon. The only part that was posted was the official start time, which is Friday, May 5th, 12 noon Pacific Daylight Time.

Also, I'd like to get the prize thing hashed out so the official rules can be posted for all before the start time.

Losing team has to fold for team 32 for a month under name: T32_pwns_MPC!

*Edit: T32_Monkeys_Pwn_MPC_Monkeys is that better?

Last edited:
sno.lcn said:
Losing team has to fold for team 32 for a month under name: T32_pwns_MPC!

That would never go over, for one, it's not between team 32 and team 11108, it is between 2 users.

Back