• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i got GR:AW today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
chevro1et said:
This game is not for the unskilled or impatient. I think my FPS skillz will be improved after playing this one thru...

Nothing >> lying, waiting, for that one patrol to come by from the right direction and take them out with two silent mouse taps.

me <3 the original and this one too

One thing that bugs me tho, the AI of your teammates is sometimes lacking..wont follow the waypoints ive set.

So what, is it not possible3 to play this game on a 6800 go? I can't play it on any setting, and it's just plain messed up if I can't play it.

i tried the game on my rig

2.8e
3gb ram
6800gt 256mb agp
sb audigy 2

same story as my friend's totally unstable mid 20's and mostly under 20 fps, one might debate that there might be some problem with my rig but than again i am running FEAR at everything max 1024x768 easily in mid 40-50's :rolleyes:

shard said:
I played on the 360 and it didnt have it either. Is it realy a problem though? I would have thought it was gonna be pretty distracting, the new interface is much more streamlined

Actually, the 360 does have it. Are you running it on a high def TV? I have it for 360, and the blue border is there. However, I've heard that on a regular TV, they disappear.

Anyways, the game looks beatiful on 360 :)

johan851 said:
I think that's a little ridiculous. Programmers can't come up with something that runs decently on a $400 card? I mean, what's everbody without an awesome graphics card doing?

Wising up and getting a 360 so you don't have to upgrade a video card every year for the next game.

rush340 said:
Actually, the 360 does have it. Are you running it on a high def TV? I have it for 360, and the blue border is there. However, I've heard that on a regular TV, they disappear.

Anyways, the game looks beatiful on 360 :)

Interesting, I played on a Samsung DLP, and I didnt see it. I wonder why.

does this game support crossfire? cause in order for me to play this d*** game with decent fps i have to disable my crossfire.

This game has the an AI that resembles Rainbow 6 Lockdown. Good graphics, but the AI is pathetic, especially team-mates.

On level 2, the stupid tank takes out 3 of my team mates, team mate just stood there and took the incoming rounds.

They should offer more control for your teammates as far as stealth, aggressive, or something makes them behave more cautiously.

So many times have I had my teammates play ginnie pig and run in the middle of the field to get plowed down.

Sweet, i finished the 'kill the power station' bunker yesterday, crouching around killing bad guys with the silenced pistol --> damn sweet.

I'm now at the point where i have to infltrate a castle to destroy the last remaining Artillery unit inside.

Sjaak said:
Which level you mean? Embassy?
coud d'etat

same thing happened to me, I am right there, they say TANK!!! and within 3 seconds they are all dead leaving me there getting surrounded.

Oh that one. You just blew up the fuel station, now turn around and go towards the tank but stay behind the small ridge with plants on the right, and run for the alley to your right. Go around the tank and run for the next objective.

Muahaha the part where you have saved the captured tank crew, the moment they get in their tanks is awesome.

*run to tank

*climb onto

*mess with hatch

*enter

''Ready sir..''

And i just took down two Havocs with my SCAR-L..hmmmz.

Last edited:
Sjaak said:
Oh that one. You just blew up the fuel station, now turn around and go towards the tank but stay behind the small ridge with plants on the right, and run for the alley to your right. Go around the tank and run for the next objective.
Yea, I just booked for the parking garage from the gas station, got up on the top, and shot the tank from there.,..

Back