• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new 930 - too hot?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been experiencing with the ninja's stock fan using AiBooster. At full speed it runs at aroun 1200rpm AiBooster disabled and around 850rpm AiBooster silent mode enabled. The CPU temp drops around 1-2C at full load(4 Prime running) but System temp up around 1C at full CPU fan speed. At silent mode, the CPU temp got up around 1-2C but System temp decreases around 1C. Is it normal? I'm not sure what's happening. Is it because of the Ninja fan placement(facing exhaust now).

Which direction should I put my ninja fan to? Facing exhaust fan or PSU fan? Please help. I spend quite a lot of money to get good components but the overclocking results are quite poor at the moment.

Ive managed to hit 4Ghz with 4 instances of Prime stable. Bios voltage is 1.375V. Load temperature is 70C but there is no thermal throttling. Is it safe? Should I trust the temp readings?

Back